I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Priaxen (Brand name: Naprosyn)
Adco-Naproxen Aleve Sinus & Headache Alidase Alpoxen Anaflex Anaflex SR Analper Nax Anapran EC Anex A-Nox Ao Pu Li Apo-Napro Apo-Naproxen Apo-Naproxen SR Apraljin Apranax Apraxin Aprol Apromed Apronax Aproxen Arthopan Aspen Naproxen Acroxen Aflamax Aksen Fort Aleve Cold & Sinus Alevetabs Alli-Viax Analgen Analgesin Analgesin Forte Anapran Anapran Neo Anaprox Anaprox DS Annoxen-S Antalgin Antalnox Apo-Napro-Na Aprelax Aprowell Aproxil Arthrox Atac Priaxen
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.94||$15.32||$72.00 $56.68|
|90 pills||$0.86||$30.64||$108.00 $77.36|
|120 pills||$0.82||$45.95||$144.00 $98.05|
|180 pills||$0.77||$76.59||$216.00 $139.41|
|270 pills||$0.75||$122.53||$324.00 $201.47|
|360 pills||$0.73||$168.48||$432.00 $263.52|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.93||$16.11||$72.05 $55.94|
|90 pills||$0.84||$32.23||$108.07 $75.84|
|120 pills||$0.80||$48.34||$144.10 $95.76|
|180 pills||$0.75||$80.57||$216.14 $135.58|
|270 pills||$0.72||$128.90||$324.22 $195.32|
|360 pills||$0.71||$177.23||$432.29 $255.06|
Naproxen sodium belongs to a class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). This medication is used to reduce intense pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by conditions like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, etc. It can be also applied in other cases.
Dosage and direction
Take Priaxen by mouth with a glass of water, with or without food. Avoid cutting, crushing or chewing this medicine.
Do not take the medicine more often than it is prescribed. Do not give up taking it except on the advice of your doctor.
It may need time for the medicine to help.
Consult your doctor concerning proper dose for you.
Before taking Priaxen tell your doctor or chemist if you are allergic to it; or if you have other allergies.
Naproxen, like other NSAIDs, can inhibit the excretion of sodium and lithium. Be cautious when using this drug along with lithium supplements.
Avoid drinking alcohol and smoking while being treated with this medication.
Aged people can be more sensitive to side effects of the medicine.
During pregnancy this treatment should be used only when strongly necessary.
As this medicament can be absorbed by skin, women who are pregnant or may become pregnant should not manipulate this medicine.
Priaxen should not be used by patients with sodium-sensitive hypertension as well as by patients having demonstrated a reaction of hypersensitivity to it.
Possible side effect
The most common side effects are dry mouth, dizziness, irritability, sedation, insomnia, urinary retention, etc.
A very serious allergic reaction rarely occurs. Many people using this medicine do not have serious side effects.
Turn to your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
In case you notice the effects not listed here, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Tell your doctor or pharmacist of all prescription and nonprescription/herbal products you may use before using this medication.
Priaxen can interact with:
* NSAIDs of the salicylate family (Aspirin)
Turn to your doctor or pharmacist for more details.
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as you remember. If you see that it is near the time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not take your dose twice.
If you think you have used too much of this medicine, seek emergency medical attention right away. The symptoms of overdose usually include chest pain, nausea, irregular heartbeat, and feeling light-headed or fainting.
Store your medicines at room temperature between 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C) away from light and moisture. Do not store your drugs in the bathroom. Keep all drugs away from reach of children and pets.
We provide only general information about medications which does not cover all directions, possible drug integrations, or precautions. Information at the site cannot be used for self-treatment and self-diagnosis. Any specific instructions for a particular patient should be agreed with your health care adviser or doctor in charge of the case. We disclaim reliability of this information and mistakes it could contain. We are not responsible for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of the information on this site and also for consequences of self-treatment.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- back or leg pains
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- blood in the urine or stools
- blue lips and fingernails
- canker sores
- change in the ability to see colors, especially blue or yellow
- chest pain or discomfort
- clay-colored stools
- cold sweats
- cool, pale skin
- cough or hoarseness
- coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum
- cracks in the skin
- darkened urine
- decreased vision
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- difficult, fast, or noisy breathing
- difficulty with swallowing
- dilated neck veins
- dry cough
- dry mouth
- early appearance of redness, or swelling of the skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach
- extreme fatigue
- eye pain
- fever with or without chills
- fluid-filled skin blisters
- flushed, dry skin
- frequent urination
- fruit-like breath odor
- greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine
- hair loss
- high fever
- increased hunger
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- irregular breathing
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- late appearance of rash with or without weeping blisters that become crusted, especially in sun-exposed areas of skin, may extend to unexposed areas
- light-colored stools
- loss of heat from the body
- lower back or side pain
- no blood pressure
- no breathing
- no pulse
- numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- pain in the ankles or knees
- pain or burning in the throat
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- painful, red lumps under the skin, mostly on the legs
- pains in the stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- pounding in the ears
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- rapid, shallow breathing
- red, irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red-green color blindness
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- redness, swelling, or soreness of the tongue
- scaly skin
- severe sunburn
- skin thinness
- slurred speech
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or tongue or inside the mouth
- sores, welting, or blisters
- spots on your skin resembling a blister or pimple
- stiff neck or back
- stomach cramps or tenderness
- stomach upset
- swelling in the legs and ankles
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- swollen, painful, or tender lymph glands in the neck, armpit, or groin
- tiny bumps on the inner lining of the eyelid
- unexplained weight loss
- unpleasant breath odor
- watery or bloody diarrhea
- weakness or heaviness of the legs
- weight gain
- yellow eyes or skin
- Appetite changes
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- burning, dry, or itching eyes
- difficulty with moving
- discharge, excessive tearing
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- lack or loss of strength
- menstrual changes
- muscle aching, cramping, stiffness, or weakness
- not able to concentrate
- redness, pain, or swelling of the eye, eyelid, or inner lining of the eyelid
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- swollen joints
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- trouble getting pregnant
- trouble performing routine tasks
- trouble sleeping
- unusual drowsiness, dullness, or feeling of sluggishness
- difficult or labored breathing
- feeling of indigestion
- itching skin
- large, flat, blue, or purplish patches in the skin
- pain in the chest below the breastbone
- skin eruptions
- stomach pain
- tightness in the chest
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- hearing loss
- bloody or black, tarry stools
- blurred or loss of vision
- burning upper abdominal or stomach pain
- cloudy urine
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- disturbed color perception
- double vision
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- halos around lights
- loss of appetite
- nausea or vomiting
- night blindness
- overbright appearance of lights
- pale skin
- pinpoint red or purple spots on the skin
- severe and continuing nausea
- severe stomach burning, cramping, or pain
- skin rash
- swelling or inflammation of the mouth
- troubled breathing with exertion
- tunnel vision
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds
- weight loss
- Acid or sour stomach
- change in hearing
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- passing gas
- sensation of spinning
- stomach soreness or discomfort
|Accession Number||DB00788 (APRD01135, DB08298)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
At therapeutic levels naproxen is greater than 99% albumin-bound.
ORAL (LD50): Acute: 248 mg/kg [Rat]. 360 mg/kg [Mouse]. Symptoms of overdose include drowsiness, heartburn, indigestion, nausea, and vomiting.
The observed terminal elimination half-life is approximately 15 hours.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou