I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Paraflax (Brand name: Motrin)
Atomo Astefor Artril Artofen Articalm Arthrifen Ardinex Arafa Aprofen Apiron Apirofeno Antigrippine ibuprofen Antiflam Antarène Antalisin Antalgil Antalfort Anco Analper fem Analgion Analginakut Anaflam Anafidol Anafen Anadvil Anadvil rhume Altran Alogesia Alivium Aliviol Alindrin Alidol f Algofren Algoflex Algofen Algifor-l Algifor Algidrin Algiasdin Alges-x Aktren Ainex Afebril Adviltab Advilcaps Advil-mono Advil Advel Adex Adax Acuilfem Actron Acatar zatoki Abfen Abumol Acatar zatoki Acetaprofen ACT-3 Actimol-F Actiprofen Actron Actron Max Actron Pediatrico ActronPlus Acuilfem Adagin Adax Adax Flu Adax Flu forte Adco-Ibuprofen Adex Adex Forte Adfen Adfen forte Adolorin Advel Advifen Advil Advil Baby Advil Children Advil Cold & Flu Advil Cold & Sinus Advil Cold & Sinus Daytime Advil Cold Advil Cold and Sinus Advil Cold and Sinus Nighttime Advil Cold and Sinus Plus Advil Cold&Sinus Advil Cold, Cough & Flu Nighttime Advil CS Advil Forte Advil Migraine Advil Nighttime Advil Pediatric Advil PM Advil Rapid Advil Ultra Advilcaps Advilmed Advilmed 5% Afebril Aflofen Ai Fei Le Aksofen Aktifen Aktifen Kids Aktren Aktren Forte Aktren Spezial Alaxan Alaxan FR Albert Heijn Ibuprofen Alfen Alges-x Alges-X forte Algiasdin Algiasdin Retard Algiasol Algiasol Forte Algifor Algifor Dolo Junior Algifor forte Algifor Junior Algi-Reumatril Algitrin Algofen Algoflex Algoflex Baby Algoflex Forte Algoflex-M Algofren Algopirina Febbre e Dolore Alidol Alidol f Alindrin Aliviagrip Alivium Alphafen Alvofen Amavita Ibuprofen Ambufen Anadin Anadin Ibuprofen Anadin Ultra Anafen Anafidol Analgion Analper FEM+ Analper PM Anglofen Answell Antalfebal Antalgil Antarène Antarène 5% Antarène Codéine Antarène Enfant Nourrisson Antiflu Apireks Apirofeno Apo Ibuprofen Apo-Ibuprofen Apo-Ibuprofen Rapid Arafa Aragel Ardinex Arfen Arinac Arthrifen Arthrifen Plus Articalm Artifen Plus Artigesic Artijesic Artofen Artril Arufen Astefor Atomo Axcel Ibuprofen Pediatric Azodermol Azofin Aciril Algidrin Algidrin Infantil Algifast Algifor-l Algifor-L forte Paraflax
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|180 pills||$1.09||$55.49||$252.25 $196.76|
|270 pills||$0.89||$138.73||$378.38 $239.65|
|360 pills||$0.78||$221.98||$504.50 $282.53|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|180 pills||$0.89||$54.07||$213.44 $159.37|
|270 pills||$0.79||$108.14||$320.17 $212.03|
|360 pills||$0.74||$162.22||$426.89 $264.67|
Paraflax is used for treating rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, menstrual cramps, or mild to moderate pain. Paraflax is an NSAID. NSAIDs treat the symptoms of pain and inflammation. They do not treat the disease that causes those symptoms.
Use Paraflax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Paraflax by mouth with or without food. It may be taken with food if it upsets your stomach. Taking it with food may not lower the risk of stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, ulcers). Talk with your doctor or pharmacist if you have persistent stomach upset.
- Take Paraflax with a full glass of water (8 oz/240 mL) as directed by your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Paraflax and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose. Go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about the proper use of Paraflax .
Store Paraflax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Paraflax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Ibuprofen.
Do NOT use Paraflax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Paraflax
- you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, trouble breathing, growths in the nose, dizziness) to aspirin or an NSAID (eg, ibuprofen, celecoxib)
- you have recently had or will be having bypass heart surgery
- you are in the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Paraflax. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal product, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of kidney or liver disease, diabetes, or stomach or bowel problems (eg, bleeding, perforation, ulcers)
- if you have a history of swelling or fluid buildup, lupus, asthma, or growths in the nose (nasal polyps), or mouth inflammation
- if you have high blood pressure, blood disorders, bleeding or clotting problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure), or blood vessel disease, or if you are at risk for any of these diseases
- if you have poor health, dehydration or low fluid volume, or low blood sodium levels, you drink alcohol, or you have a history of alcohol abuse.
Some medicines may interact with Paraflax. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), aspirin, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), heparin, or selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) (eg, fluoxetine) because the risk of stomach bleeding may be increased
- Probenecid because it may increase the risk of Paraflax 's side effects
- Cyclosporine, lithium, methotrexate, or quinolones (eg, ciprofloxacin) because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Paraflax
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors (eg, enalapril) or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Paraflax.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Paraflax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Paraflax may cause dizziness or drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Paraflax with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Serious stomach ulcers or bleeding can occur with the use of Paraflax . Taking it in high doses or for a long time, smoking, or drinking alcohol increases the risk of these side effects. Taking Paraflax with food will NOT reduce the risk of these effects. Contact your doctor or emergency room at once if you develop severe stomach or back pain; black, tarry stools; vomit that looks like blood or coffee grounds; or unusual weight gain or swelling.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Paraflax has ibuprofen in it. Before you start any new medicine, check the label to see if it has ibuprofen in it too. If it does or if you are not sure, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Do not take aspirin while you are using Paraflax unless your doctor tells you to.
- Lab tests, including kidney function, complete blood cell counts, and blood pressure, may be done to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Paraflax with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, including stomach bleeding and kidney problems.
- Paraflax should be used with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Paraflax may cause harm to the fetus. Do not take it during the last 3 months of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of taking Paraflax while you are pregnant. It is not known if Paraflax is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Paraflax .
All medicines can cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; gas; headache; heartburn; nausea; stomach pain or upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; trouble breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody or black, tarry stools; change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; confusion; dark urine; depression; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; mental or mood changes; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe headache or dizziness; severe or persistent stomach pain or nausea; severe vomiting; shortness of breath; stiff neck; sudden or unexplained weight gain; swelling of hands, legs, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual joint or muscle pain; unusual tiredness or weakness; vision or speech changes; vomit that looks like coffee grounds; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- back, leg, or stomach pains
- bleeding gums
- blistering, peeling, loosening of skin
- blood in urine or stools
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- blurred vision
- burning feeling in chest or stomach
- change in vision
- chest pain
- clay-colored stools
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- decreased urine output
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty swallowing
- dilated neck veins
- dry mouth
- extreme fatigue
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- fever with or without chills
- frequent urination
- general body swelling
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- hair loss, thinning of hair
- hives or welts
- impaired vision
- increased blood pressure
- increased volume of pale, dilute urine
- irregular breathing
- joint or muscle pain
- lab results that show problems with liver
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- muscle twitching
- painful or difficult urination
- pains in stomach, side, or abdomen, possibly radiating to the back
- pinpoint red spots on skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- redness of skin
- severe abdominal pain, cramping, burning
- severe and continuing nausea
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in mouth or on lips
- stiff neck or back
- stomach upset
- swollen or painful glands
- tenderness in stomach area
- tightness in chest
- unpleasant breath odor
- upper right abdominal pain
- vomiting of blood
- vomiting of material that looks like coffee grounds
- yellow eyes and skin
- dry eyes
- feeling sad or empty
- lack of appetite
- loss of interest or pleasure
- mental depression
- quick to react or overreact
- rapidly changing moods
- runny nose
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stuffy nose
- trouble concentrating
- trouble sleeping
- unable to sleep
- Abdominal pain
- acid or sour stomach
- cloudy urine
- decrease in amount of urine
- decrease in urine output or decrease in urine-concentrating ability
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- itching skin
- pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
- pale skin
- passing gas
- noisy, rattling breathing
- rash with flat lesions or small raised lesions on the skin
- shortness of breath
- swelling of face, fingers, hands, feet, lower legs, or ankles
- troubled breathing at rest
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weight gain
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in ears
- hearing loss
- Abdominal cramps
- stomach soreness or discomfort
|Accession Number||DB01050 (APRD00372)|
90-99% to whole human plasma and site II of purified albumin, binding appears to be saturable and becomes non-linear at concentrations exceeding 20 mcg/ml.
Side effects: May cause peripheral edema and fluid retention. Use caution in patients with congestive heart failure or severe uncontrolled hypertension. May cause dyspepsia, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea, constipation, stomatitis, flatulence, bloating, epigastric pain, and abdominal pain. Peptic ulcer and GI bleeding have been reported. May also cause dizziness, headache and nervousness. Acute renal failure accompanied by acute tubular necrosis has been reported.
Most common symptoms of overdose are abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, vertigo, drowsiness (somnolence), dizziness and insomnia. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, loss of consciousness, tinnitus, CNS depression, convulsions and seizures. May rarely cause metabolic acidosis, abnormal hepatic function, hyperkalemia, renal failure, dyspnea, respiratory depression, coma, acute renal failure, and apnea (primarily in very young pediatric patients).
LD50=1255mg/kg(orally in mice)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou