I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Plaquinol (Brand name: Plaquenil)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$2.47||$31.07||$80.54 $49.48|
|30 pills||$1.96||$62.13||$120.81 $58.68|
|60 pills||$1.44||$155.33||$241.63 $86.30|
|90 pills||$1.27||$248.53||$362.44 $113.91|
|120 pills||$1.18||$341.72||$483.25 $141.53|
|180 pills||$1.09||$528.12||$724.88 $196.76|
|270 pills||$1.04||$807.73||$1,087.32 $279.59|
|360 pills||$1.01||$1,087.31||$1,449.76 $362.45|
Plaquinol (hydroxychloroquine) is indicated for the suppressive treatment and treatment of acute attacks of malaria. It is also indicated for the treatment of discoid and systemic lupus erythematosus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
You should not use Plaquinol if you are allergic to hydroxychloroquine, or if you have a history of vision changes or damage to your retina caused by hydroxychloroquine or similar anti-malaria medications. Before using Plaquinol, tell your doctor if you are allergic to any drugs, or if you have psoriasis, porphyria, liver disease, alcoholism, or glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G-6-PD) deficiency.
Take Plaquinol exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.Take Plaquinol with a meal or a glass of milk, unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Plaquinol is sometimes given only once per week. Choose the same day each week to take this medication if you are on a weekly dosing schedule.
Consult a doctor concerning the required dosage. If you missed a dose take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container. Store at room temperature up to 30° C (86° F).
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, loosening of the skin
- blurred vision or other vision changes
- chest discomfort, pain, or tightness
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- decreased urination
- defective color vision
- difficulty breathing
- difficulty seeing at night
- dizziness or fainting
- fast, pounding, uneven heartbeat
- feeling that others are watching you or controlling your behavior
- feeling that others can hear your thoughts
- feeling, seeing, or hearing things that are not there
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- inability to move the eyes
- increased blinking or spasms of the eyelid
- joint or muscle pain
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, and sex organs
- loss of hearing
- lower back or side pain
- noisy breathing
- painful or difficult urination
- red irritated eyes
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- severe mood or mental changes
- sore throat sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- sticking out of the tongue
- stomach pain
- swelling of the feet or lower legs
- swollen or painful glands
- trouble with breathing, speaking, or swallowing
- uncontrolled twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs
- unusual behavior
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual facial expressions
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- yellow eyes or skin
- Continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- sensation of spinning
- shakiness and unsteady walk
- uncontrolled eye movements
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
Symptoms of overdose include headache, drowsiness, visual disturbances, cardiovascular collapse, and convulsions, followed by sudden and early respiratory and cardiac arrest. The electrocardiogram may reveal atrial standstill, nodal rhythm, prolonged intraventricular conduction time, and progressive bradycardia leading to ventricular fibrillation and/or arrest.
Terminal elimination half-life In blood is approximately 50 days. In plasma it is approximately 32 days.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou