I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pharmaniaga Isoniazid (Brand name: Isoniazid)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.50||$7.07||$51.98 $44.91|
|120 pills||$0.46||$14.14||$69.31 $55.18|
|180 pills||$0.42||$28.28||$103.97 $75.69|
|270 pills||$0.39||$49.49||$155.95 $106.46|
|360 pills||$0.38||$70.70||$207.94 $137.23|
Pharmaniaga Isoniazid is used for treating or preventing tuberculosis (TB). If you are using Pharmaniaga Isoniazid to treat TB, it should always be used along with another medicine. Pharmaniaga Isoniazid is an antibacterial. It works by killing TB organisms.soniazid also has an antidepressant effect, and it was one of the first antidepressants discovered. Pharmaniaga Isoniazid can also be used in the treatment of a BCG-oma.
Use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Take Pharmaniaga Isoniazid on an empty stomach 1 hour before or 2 hours after meals. If nausea occurs, ask your doctor if you can take Pharmaniaga Isoniazid with food.
- Take all of the Pharmaniaga Isoniazid that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may begin to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It is important to take Pharmaniaga Isoniazid regularly to get the most benefit.
- Your doctor may also want you to take a supplemental vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) tablet daily during treatment to prevent numbness and tingling caused by low levels of this vitamin.
- Your doctor may want you to have blood tests or other medical evaluations during treatment with isoniazid to monitor progress and side effects.
- Continue to use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Pharmaniaga Isoniazid, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
Store Pharmaniaga Isoniazid between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pharmaniaga Isoniazid out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pharmaniaga Isoniazid or have had severe side effects from isoniazid, such as drug fever, chills, or arthritis
- you have severe liver damage, active liver disease, or liver damage from previous use of Pharmaniaga Isoniazid
- you have a history of hepatitis caused by any medicine.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diabetes, kidney problems, nerve problems (eg, neuropathy) or risk of nerve problems, HIV, or a history of liver problems
- if you have a history of alcohol or other substance abuse, have unsanitary injectable drug habits, or drink alcohol daily
- if you are older than 35 years old, you have recently given birth, or you have previously taken Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
Some medicines may interact with Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Acetaminophen, anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), carbamazepine, hydantoins (eg, phenytoin), rifampin, theophylline, or valproic acid because the risk of their side effects may be increased by Pharmaniaga Isoniazid
- Ketoconazole because its effectiveness may be decreased by Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Pharmaniaga Isoniazid may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Check with your doctor before drinking alcohol while using Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Alcohol may increase the risk of liver problems. If you have a history of alcohol abuse, you may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Notify your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling or numbness in your hands or feet.
- If you have a history of diabetes, alcohol abuse, or poor nutrition, your doctor may recommend that you also take vitamin B6 while you are taking Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. This may help to decrease your risk of nerve problems. Discuss any questions with your doctor.
- Do not eat foods high in tyramine while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Eating foods high in tyramine (eg, aged cheeses, red wines, beer, certain meats and sausages, liver, sour cream, soy sauce, raisins, bananas, avocados) while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid may cause severe high blood pressure. Seek medical attention at once if symptoms of severe high blood pressure occur. These may include severe headache, fast or irregular heartbeat, sore or stiff neck, nausea, vomiting, sweating, enlarged pupils, or sensitivity to light.
- Do not eat foods high in histamine while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Eating foods high in histamine (eg, skipjack, tuna, tropical fish) while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid may cause low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, headache, sweating, or flushing. Contact your doctor at once if any of these symptoms occur.
- Ask your health care provider for a complete list of all foods you should avoid while you are using Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
- Pharmaniaga Isoniazid only works against TB bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Diabetes patients - Pharmaniaga Isoniazid may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine. You may also be at increased risk of developing nerve problems from Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. Contact your doctor if you notice any unusual tingling in your hands or feet.
- Lab tests, including liver function and eye exams, may be performed while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid with caution in black and Hispanic women; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
- Use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid with caution in patients older 35 years; they may have a greater risk of severe liver problems from Pharmaniaga Isoniazid.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Pharmaniaga Isoniazid while you are pregnant. Pharmaniaga Isoniazid is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Pharmaniaga Isoniazid, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Mild stomach upset.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); changes in vision; chills or fever; dark urine; general feeling of discomfort; increased thirst or urination; joint pain or swelling; loss of appetite; memory problems; mental or mood changes; nausea; seizures; stomach pain or tenderness; symptoms of low vitamin B6 levels (eg, confusion, cracks in the corners of the mouth, irritability, mouth redness or soreness, scaly rash); tingling or numbness in the hands or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vomiting; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Blurred vision or loss of vision, with or without eye pain
- convulsions (seizures)
- fever and sore throat
- joint pain
- mental depression
- mood or other mental changes
- skin rash
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- stomach pain
|Accession Number||DB00951 (APRD01055, EXPT01940)|
Very low (0-10%)
LD50 100 mg/kg (Human, oral). Adverse reactions include rash, abnormal liver function tests, hepatitis, peripheral neuropathy, mild central nervous system (CNS) effects. In vivo, Isoniazid reacts with pyridoxal to form a hydrazone, and thus inhibits generation of pyridoxal phosphate. Isoniazid also combines with pyridoxal phosphate; high doses interfere with the coenzyme function of the latter.
Fast acetylators: 0.5 to 1.6 hours. Slow acetylators: 2 to 5 hours.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou