I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Prolert (Brand name: Malegra FXT)
Addamo Aggra Akabar Aladin Alclimax Almaximo Alsigra Altus Amfidor Assurans Avixar Activil Adagrin Adegra Adonix Afilon Alfin Andros Androz Apo-Sildenafil Avigra Azulsix Actan Afeksin Andepin Anisimol Anxetin Apo-Fluoxetine Adep Adepssir Adofen Affex A-Lennon Fluoxetine Alental Alert Alzac Andep Animex-On Anoxen Antipres GMP Antiprestin Anzac Ao Mai Lun Aprinol Arrow Fluoxetine Auro-Fluoxetine Azene Prolert
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|30 pills||$1.75||$9.88||$62.37 $52.49|
|60 pills||$1.42||$39.52||$124.74 $85.22|
|90 pills||$1.31||$69.16||$187.11 $117.95|
|120 pills||$1.26||$98.80||$249.48 $150.68|
|180 pills||$1.20||$158.08||$374.22 $216.14|
|270 pills||$1.16||$247.00||$561.33 $314.33|
Having two powerful active ingredients (Sildenafil 100mg and Fluoxetine 40mg) Prolert improves the overall sexual health of men: It does not only provide men with hard erections but also lowers the sexual complication of premature ejaculation. This gives an improved love life in such men and sustains their relationship with their partner.
Sildenafil citrate used in this medication removes the blockage caused in the arteries and the blood vessels and increases the flow of blood to the male organ thus enabling hard and strong erections for a longer period of time.
Fluoxetine the other chemical component used in this medication is an anti-depressant that lowers the premature ejaculation with the consumption of just one pill.
Take Prolert as directed by your doctor.
- Take Prolert by mouth with a full glass of water about 50 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. The chemical Fluoxetine is absorbed within 40-60 minutes whereas Sildenafil Citrate takes 30 minutes to dissolve therefore the best effect is reached in 90 minutes.
- Do not take Prolert more often than once daily.
- If you miss a dose of Prolert and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor.
Take the medicine as directed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose of Prolert, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Store Prolert between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep it out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredients: Sildenafil Fluoxetine.
The effect of this medication lasts up to 4 hours.
Prolert should not be consumed on an everyday basis as it can get habitual within the person. Thus, this kind of consumption could lead to addiction of this medication in the person and bring out adverse side effects over the person.
In case of an overdose, immediately contact nearby poison control center or emergency room.
Do not take Prolert if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Prolert
- you are under mental stress or performing any physical activity
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you are taking nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Prolert. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease), blood cell problems (eg, leukemia, sickle cell anemia)
- if you have a history of high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (heart failure, irregular heartbeat), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat, especially within the past 6 months.
Some medicines may interact with Prolert. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole, ketoconazole), H2 antagonists (eg, cimetidine), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir, saquinavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), narcotic analgesics (eg, dihydrocodeine), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Prolert's side effects
- Bosentan or rifampin because they may decrease Prolert's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Prolert interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Prolert may cause dizziness, drowsiness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Prolert with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Prolert may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients with heart problems who take Prolert may be at increased risk for heart-related side effects, including heart attack or stroke. Symptoms of a heart attack may include chest, shoulder, neck, or jaw pain; numbness of an arm or leg; severe dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, or vomiting; fainting; or vision changes. Symptoms of a stroke may include confusion, vision or speech changes, one-sided weakness, or fainting. Contact your doctor or seek medical attention right away if you experience these symptoms.
- Prolert does not stop the spread of HIV or other sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) to others through sexual contact. Use barrier methods of birth control (eg, condoms) if you have HIV infection or an STD.
- Prolert will not prevent pregnancy. If your partner may become pregnant and you wish to avoid pregnancy, be sure to use an effective form of birth control.
- Prolert may uncommonly cause mild, temporary vision changes (eg, blurred vision, sensitivity to light, blue/green color tint to vision). Contact your doctor if vision changes persist or are severe.
- Do not use other medicines or treatments for ED while you are taking Prolert without first checking with your doctor.
- Use Prolert with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Prolert is not recommended for use in patients younger 18 years.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Headache, indigestion, flushing, blurring of vision, runny nose, nausea and vomiting, back or muscle pain.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
|Accession Number||DB00472 (APRD00530)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
94.5% bound to human serum proteins, including albumin and alpha-1-glycoprotein.
Symptoms of overdose include agitation, restlessness, hypomania, and other signs of CNS excitation. LD50=284mg/kg (orally in mice). The most frequent side effects include: nervous system effects such as anxiety, nervousness, insomnia, drowsiness, fatigue or asthenia, tremor, and dizziness or lightheadedness; GI effects such as anorexia, nausea, and diarrhea; vasodilation; dry mouth; abnormal vision; decreased libido; abnormal ejaculation; rash; and sweating. Withdrawal symptoms include flu-like symptoms, insomnia, nausea, imbalance, sensory changes and hyperactivity.
1-3 days [acute administration]; 4-6 days [chronic administration]; 4-16 days [norfluoxetine, acute and chronic administration].
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou