I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Panaprost (Brand name: Hytrin)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$2.25||$43.13||$178.30 $135.17|
|90 pills||$2.01||$86.25||$267.44 $181.20|
|120 pills||$1.89||$129.37||$356.59 $227.22|
|180 pills||$1.77||$215.62||$534.89 $319.27|
|270 pills||$1.69||$345.01||$802.33 $457.33|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.96||$16.52||$73.87 $57.35|
|90 pills||$0.86||$33.04||$110.81 $77.77|
|120 pills||$0.82||$49.56||$147.74 $98.18|
|180 pills||$0.77||$82.60||$221.62 $139.01|
|270 pills||$0.74||$132.17||$332.42 $200.26|
|360 pills||$0.73||$181.73||$443.23 $261.50|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.91||$31.16||$145.80 $114.64|
|90 pills||$1.74||$62.33||$218.70 $156.38|
|120 pills||$1.65||$93.49||$291.60 $198.11|
|180 pills||$1.56||$155.83||$437.40 $281.57|
|270 pills||$1.51||$249.32||$656.10 $406.78|
Panaprost is used for treating high blood pressure and treating signs and symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). Panaprost is an alpha-blocker. It works by relaxing muscles in the blood vessels, resulting in lowering of blood pressure. In BPH, alpha-blockers work by relaxing muscles around the urethra (tube that drains urine from the bladder), which improves urinary symptoms.
Use Panaprost as directed by your doctor.
- Take Panaprost by mouth with or without food.
- Panaprost may cause a sudden drop in blood pressure after the first dose. Take your first dose at bedtime. If you get up during the night, sit up slowly, then stand slowly.
- If you miss a dose of Panaprost, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once. If more than one dose is missed, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Panaprost.
Store Panaprost at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Panaprost out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Terazosin hydrochloride.
Do NOT use Panaprost if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Panaprost or to similar medicines (eg, prazosin).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Panaprost. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have prostate cancer, angina pectoris, heart disease, or kidney or liver problems
- if you will be having eye surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Panaprost. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors (eg, sildenafil) or verapamil because severe dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting may occur.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Panaprost may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Panaprost may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Panaprost with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Panaprost; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Panaprost may cause a sudden drop in blood pressure after the first dose. Take your first dose at bedtime. If you get up during the night, sit up slowly, then stand slowly. This will help to reduce your lightheadedness or dizziness. These effects are more likely to occur after the first few doses or if your dose has increased, but can occur at any time while you are taking the medicine. It can also occur if you stop taking the medicine and then restart treatment.
- Panaprost may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Panaprost may rarely cause a prolonged, painful erection. This could happen even when you are not having sex. If this is not treated right away, it could lead to permanent sexual problems such as impotence. Contact your doctor right away if this happens.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Panaprost before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery (including eye surgery).
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, may be performed while you use Panaprost. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Panaprost should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Panaprost while you are pregnant. It is not known if Panaprost is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Panaprost, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; lightheadedness; nasal congestion; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); blurred vision or other vision changes; chest pain; decreased sexual desire or ability; fainting; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat;painful, prolonged erection; severe or prolonged dizziness or headache; shortness of breath; swelling of the ankles, feet, or hands.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Weight gain
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Chest pain
- dizziness or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position
- fainting (sudden)
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- pounding heartbeat
- shortness of breath
- swelling of feet or lower legs
- Back or joint pain
- blurred vision
- nausea and vomiting
- stuffy nose
|Accession Number||DB01162 (APRD00667)|
LD50=259.3mg/kg (IV in mice)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou