I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pms-enalapril (Brand name: Vasotec)
Auspril Atens Antiprex Angiotec Anapril Analept Amprace Alphapril Alicante Alapren Acetensil Acepril Acelar Acesistem Amlogen-EL Amtas-E Angiotec Angiozide Apo-Enalapril/HCTZ Atover Acapril Acebitor Acediur Acepril Acepril Plusz Acetec Acetensil Acetensil Plus Agioten Ai Li Ya Alapren Alapril Alphrin Amace Amlovin-E Amotac Amzel-El Analept Anapril Angiopril Angiotec plus Antiprex Anze Apo-Enalapril Pms-enalapril
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.72||$8.19||$73.11 $64.92|
|120 pills||$0.68||$16.38||$97.48 $81.10|
|180 pills||$0.63||$32.76||$146.21 $113.45|
|270 pills||$0.60||$57.32||$219.32 $162.00|
|360 pills||$0.58||$81.90||$292.43 $210.53|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.64||$7.82||$65.18 $57.36|
|120 pills||$0.59||$15.65||$86.90 $71.26|
|180 pills||$0.55||$31.28||$130.36 $99.07|
|270 pills||$0.52||$54.76||$195.53 $140.78|
|360 pills||$0.51||$78.23||$260.71 $182.48|
Pms-enalapril is used for treating high blood pressure, heart failure, and other heart problems. It may be used alone or with other medicines. Pms-enalapril is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by helping to relax blood vessels. This helps to lower blood pressure.
Use Pms-enalapril as directed by your doctor.
- Take Pms-enalapril by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you miss a dose of Pms-enalapril, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pms-enalapril.
Store Pms-enalapril at room temperature below 86 degrees (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pms-enalapril out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Enalapril maleate.
Do NOT use Pms-enalapril if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pms-enalapril or similar medicines (eg, captopril, lisinopril)
- you are pregnant
- you are taking dextran sulfate or a potassium-sparing diuretic (eg, amiloride).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pms-enalapril. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have or have ever had liver or kidney problems or kidney transplantation
- if you are receiving dialysis
- if you have bone marrow suppression, low blood counts, low blood sodium, high blood potassium, the blood disease porphyria, giant hives, lupus, scleroderma, or a collagen vascular disease
- if you have narrowing or hardening of the arteries of the brain or heart, chest pain, or discomfort known as angina.
Some medicines may interact with Pms-enalapril. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because excessive decreases in blood pressure may occur, which may cause dizziness, especially upon standing, or fainting
- Dextran sulfate because it may increase the risk of allergic reaction (eg, rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue) and lightheadedness upon standing
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, aspirin, indomethacin) because they may decrease Pms-enalapril's effectiveness and the risk of kidney damage may be increased
- Oral diabetes medicine (eg, glyburide) because side effects, including a low blood sugar level (eg, dizziness, headache, hunger, shakiness or weakness, sweating), may be increased by Pms-enalapril
- Lithium or thiopurines (eg, azathioprine) because the risk of serious side effects may be increased by Pms-enalapril
- Certain gold-containing medicines (eg, sodium aurothiomalate) because flushing, nausea, vomiting, and low blood pressure may occur
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, amiloride) or potassium supplements may cause high blood potassium levels (eg, abnormal skin sensations of the arms and legs, confusion, heaviness of the limbs, listlessness, slow or irregular heartbeat, stopping of the heart) when used with Pms-enalapril.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Pms-enalapril may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Pms-enalapril may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Pms-enalapril with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- If vomiting or diarrhea occurs, you will need to take care not to become dehydrated. Contact your doctor for instructions.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Pms-enalapril may not work as well in black patients. They may also be at greater risk of side effects. Contact your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse.
- Pms-enalapril may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Pms-enalapril. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Pms-enalapril before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Pms-enalapril. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pms-enalapril should not be used in newborns; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Pms-enalapril may cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. Pms-enalapril is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Pms-enalapril, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness or lightheadedness when sitting up or standing; headache; nausea; persistent, dry cough; tiredness; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; hoarseness; infection (eg, fever, sore throat); irregular or slow heartbeat; unusual stomach pain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Blurred vision
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Chest pain
- cough producing mucus
- difficult or labored breathing
- fever or chills
- sore throat
- tightness in the chest
- Lack or loss of strength
|Accession Number||DB00584 (APRD00510)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
50-60% of enalaprilat is bound to plasma proteins
Overdosage may result in marked hypotension and stupor. Most common adverse effects include hypotension, headache, dizziness and fatigue.
< 2 hours for unchanged enalapril in health individuals, may be increased in those with congestive heart failure (3.4 and 5.8 hours for single 5- and 10-mg doses, respectively). The average terminal half life of enalaprilat is 35-38 hours. The effective half life following multiple doses is 11-14 hours.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou