I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pluscor (Brand name: Coreg)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$3.11||$27.08||$89.25 $62.17|
|30 pills||$2.66||$54.16||$133.87 $79.71|
|60 pills||$2.21||$135.40||$267.74 $132.34|
|90 pills||$2.06||$216.64||$401.61 $184.97|
|120 pills||$1.98||$297.88||$535.48 $237.60|
|180 pills||$1.90||$460.35||$803.21 $342.86|
|270 pills||$1.85||$704.08||$1,204.82 $500.74|
|360 pills||$1.83||$947.77||$1,606.43 $658.66|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$2.60||$24.88||$76.80 $51.92|
|30 pills||$2.18||$49.77||$115.20 $65.43|
|60 pills||$1.77||$124.42||$230.40 $105.98|
|90 pills||$1.63||$199.06||$345.60 $146.54|
|120 pills||$1.56||$273.72||$460.80 $187.08|
|180 pills||$1.49||$423.02||$691.20 $268.18|
|270 pills||$1.44||$646.97||$1,036.80 $389.83|
|360 pills||$1.42||$870.91||$1,382.40 $511.49|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|20 pills||$2.46||$24.11||$73.26 $49.15|
|30 pills||$2.06||$48.23||$109.90 $61.67|
|60 pills||$1.65||$120.57||$219.79 $99.22|
|90 pills||$1.52||$192.92||$329.69 $136.77|
|120 pills||$1.45||$265.26||$439.58 $174.32|
|180 pills||$1.39||$409.95||$659.38 $249.43|
|270 pills||$1.34||$626.97||$989.06 $362.10|
|360 pills||$1.32||$843.98||$1,318.75 $474.77|
Pluscor is used for treating high blood pressure or certain types of heart failure. It may also be used after a heart attack to improve survival in certain patients. It may be used along with other medicines. Pluscor is an alpha- and beta-blocker. It works by relaxing the blood vessels, slowing down the heart, and decreasing the amount of blood it pumps out. This decreases blood pressure, helps the heart pump more efficiently, and reduces the workload on the heart.
Use Pluscor as directed by your doctor.
- Take Pluscor by mouth with food.
- Take Pluscor on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Pluscor at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Pluscor even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Pluscor. You may have an increased risk of side effects. If you need to stop Pluscor or add a new medicine, your doctor will gradually lower your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Pluscor, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pluscor.
Store Pluscor below 86 degrees F (30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pluscor out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Carvedilol.
Do NOT use Pluscor if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pluscor
- you have a very slow heartbeat, certain types of irregular heartbeat (eg, moderate to severe heart block, sick sinus syndrome), or very severe heart failure (eg, requires treatment in a hospital)
- you have asthma or other severe breathing problems
- you have severe liver problems
- you are taking mibefradil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pluscor. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances or are taking medicine for allergies
- if you have a history of other heart problems (eg, heart failure, slow or irregular heartbeat, angina) or low blood pressure
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, blood vessel disease, blood flow problems (eg, in the legs or feet), lung or breathing problems (eg, chronic bronchitis emphysema, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), diabetes, low blood sugar, thyroid problems, or glaucoma
- if you have an adrenal gland tumor (pheochromocytoma)
- if you will be having surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Pluscor. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Mibefradil because the risk of serious heart side effects may be increased
- Many prescription and nonprescription medicines (eg, used for infections, inflammation, aches and pains, high blood pressure, heart problems, irregular heartbeat, diabetes, depression, mental or mood problems, immune system suppression, allergic reactions, asthma, high cholesterol, seizures), multivitamin products, and herbal or dietary supplements (eg, herbal teas, coenzyme Q10, garlic, ginseng, ginkgo, St. John's wort) may interact with Pluscor, increasing the risk of side effects.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Pluscor may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Pluscor may cause dizziness, fainting, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Pluscor with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibl unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Pluscor may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may occur within the first hour after you take your dose. They may be more likely when you start taking Pluscor or if your dose is increased. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects. Tell your doctor if these effects occur.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose without checking with your doctor.
- Do not suddenly stop taking Pluscor. Sharp chest pain, irregular heartbeat, and sometimes heart attack may occur if you suddenly stop Pluscor. The risk may be greater if you have certain types of heart disease. Your doctor should slowly lower your dose over several weeks if you need to stop taking it. This should be done even if you only take Pluscor for high blood pressure. Heart disease is common and you may not know you have it. Limit physical activity while you are lowering your dose. If new or worsened chest pain or other heart problems occur, contact your doctor right away. You may need to start taking Pluscor again.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Pluscor before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- If you have a history of any severe allergic reaction, talk with your doctor. You may be at risk for an even more severe allergic reaction if you come into contact with the substance that caused your allergy. Some medicines used to treat severe allergies may also not work as well while you are using Pluscor.
- Diabetes patients - Pluscor may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Diabetes patients - Pluscor may hide signs of low blood sugar, such as a rapid heartbeat. Be sure to watch for other signs of low blood sugar. Low blood sugar may make you anxious, sweaty, weak, dizzy, drowsy, or faint. It may also make your vision change; give you a headache, chills, or tremors; or make you more hungry. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure and heart function, may be performed while you use Pluscor. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Pluscor with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness.
- Pluscor should be used with extreme caution in children younger 18 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Pluscor while you are pregnant. It is not known if Pluscor is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Pluscor.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; dry eyes; fatigue; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; numbness or tingling of the hands or feet; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; disorientation; fainting; fever; irregular or unusually slow heartbeat; persistent or severe vision changes; severe dizziness; shortness of breath; sudden, unusual weight gain; swelling of the hands, ankles, or feet; unusual bruising or bleeding.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- chest pain, discomfort, tightness, or heaviness
- dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
- generalized swelling or swelling of the feet, ankles, or lower legs
- shortness of breath
- slow heartbeat
- weight gain
- Back pain
- prickling or tingling sensation
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- arm, back, or jaw pain
- blood in the urine
- bloody, black or tarry stools
- cloudy urine
- cold sweats
- cool pale skin
- dark urine
- decreased appetite
- decreased frequency or amount of urine
- difficulty with breathing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying position
- dry mouth
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- flu-like symptoms
- flushed, dry skin
- fruit-like breath odor
- headache, sudden and severe
- inability to speak
- increased blood pressure
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- joint stiffness or swelling
- large amount of cholesterol in the blood
- loss of appetite
- loss of consciousness
- lower back, side, or stomach pain
- mental depression
- muscle pain or cramps
- noisy, rattling breathing
- numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- pinpoint red or purple spots on the skin
- pounding in the ears
- pounding, slow heartbeat
- rapid breathing
- slurred speech
- swelling of the fingers or hands
- temporary blindness
- tenderness on the upper right side of the body
- trouble with breathing even at rest
- unexplained weight loss
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- weakness in the arm and/or leg on one side of the body, sudden and severe
- weakness or heaviness of the legs
- yellow eyes or skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- bleeding gums
- blurred vision
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- changes in vision
- cold hands and feet
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- decreased tearing
- difficulty with moving
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased sweating
- joint or muscle pain
- lack or loss of strength
- loose teeth
- loss of sexual ability, desire, or performance
- loss of strength or energy
- muscle aches, stiffness, or weakness
- persistent breath odor or bad taste in your mouth
- redness and swelling of the gums
- sensation of spinning
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- sore throat
- stuffy or runny nose
- sugar in the urine
- trouble sleeping
- unusual weak feeling
- weight loss
Incidence Not Known
- Sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- swollen or painful glands
|Accession Number||DB01136 (APRD00091)|
Not expected to be toxic following ingestion.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou