I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Peltiam (Brand name: Cardizem)
Angizem Angitil Angiozem Angiotrofin Angiolong Angiodrox Angiazem Altizem Altiazem Aldizem Alandiem Adizem Acasmul Acalix Acalix Adizem Aldizem Altiazem Altizem-SR Angitect Angizem Anglozem Apo Diltiaz Adco-Zildem Adizem SR Adizem XL Altiazem RR Angiodrox Angiolong Angiotrofin Angiotrofin A.P. Angiotrofin AP Angiotrofin Retard Angiozem Angitil Anotrit Ao De Zhen Apo-Diltiaz Apo-Diltiaz CD Peltiam
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.45||$48.90||$135.83 $86.93|
|90 pills||$1.18||$97.79||$203.74 $105.95|
|120 pills||$1.04||$146.70||$271.66 $124.96|
|180 pills||$0.91||$244.49||$407.48 $162.99|
|270 pills||$0.82||$391.18||$611.23 $220.05|
|360 pills||$0.77||$537.88||$814.97 $277.09|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.07||$20.93||$85.27 $64.34|
|90 pills||$0.96||$41.86||$127.91 $86.05|
|120 pills||$0.90||$62.80||$170.54 $107.75|
|180 pills||$0.84||$104.65||$255.82 $151.16|
|270 pills||$0.80||$167.45||$383.72 $216.27|
|360 pills||$0.78||$230.22||$511.63 $281.41|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.62||$11.88||$67.50 $55.62|
|120 pills||$0.55||$23.76||$90.00 $66.24|
|180 pills||$0.49||$47.52||$135.00 $87.48|
|270 pills||$0.44||$83.16||$202.50 $119.34|
|360 pills||$0.42||$118.80||$270.00 $151.20|
Peltiam is used for treating supraventricular tachycardia, a rhythm disturbance of the heart. It is also used for controlling heart rate response to other rhythm disturbances, specifically, atrial fibrillation and flutter. Peltiam is a calcium channel blocker. It works by slowing the electrical conduction in the heart, slowing heart rate, and/or normalizing heart rhythm.
Use Peltiam as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results from this medication.
- Take Peltiam with a full glass of water. Swallow the pill whole. It is specially made to release medicine slowly in the body. Breaking or opening the pill would cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- It is important to use Peltiam regularly to get the most benefit. Get your prescription refilled before you run out of medicine completely.
- Do not stop taking this medication without first talking to your doctor. If you stop taking Peltiam suddenly, your condition may become worse.
- If you are being treated for high blood pressure, keep using this medication even if you feel fine.
- If you miss a dose of Peltiam, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Peltiam.
Store Peltiam at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Keep Peltiam out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Diltiazem.
Do NOT use Peltiam if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Peltiam
- you have sick sinus syndrome or have second- or third-degree heart block and do not have a pacemaker, or very low blood pressure
- you have atrial fibrillation or flutter and a pre-excitation syndrome (extra conduction pathway in the heart), such as Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome (WPW) or Lown-Ganong-Levine syndrome (LGL)
- you are receiving injectable beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol) or erythromycin.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Peltiam. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart failure or have had a recent heart attack with lung congestion, heart block, low blood pressure, a very slow heart rate, or abnormal heart rhythm
- if you have kidney or liver disease.
Some medicines may interact with Peltiam. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Cimetidine or protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir) because they may increase the actions and side effects of Peltiam
- Rifampin because it may decrease the effectiveness of Peltiam
- Amiodarone, cisapride, digoxin, erythromycin, protease inhibitors (eg, indinavir), quinidine, tricyclic antidepressants (eg, desipramine), theophylline, or general anesthetics because toxic effects on the heart may occur
- Benzodiazepines (eg, midazolam), beta-blockers (eg, metoprolol), buspirone, carbamazepine, cilostazol, corticosteroids (eg, prednisone), cyclosporine, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, atorvastatin), macrolide immunomodulators (eg, tacrolimus) because the risk of their side effects, some potentially life-threatening, may be increased by Peltiam.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Peltiam may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Peltiam may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Peltiam with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Peltiam may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Peltiam may cause you to become sunburned more easily. Avoid the sun, sunlamps, or tanning booths until you know how you react to Peltiam. Use a sunscreen or wear protective clothing if you must be outside for more than a short time.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Peltiam before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Lab tests, including electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate, and blood pressure monitoring, may be performed while you use Peltiam. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Peltiam with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Peltiam should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Peltiam while you are pregnant. Peltiam is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Peltiam.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; dizziness; facial flushing; headache; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); hallucinations; irregular heartbeat; swelling of the feet or hands; symptoms of liver problems (eg, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, pale stools); tender, bleeding, or swollen gums.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Body aches or pain
- dryness or soreness of the throat
- runny nose
- tender or swollen glands in the neck
- trouble swallowing
- voice changes
- stuffy nose
- Chest pain or discomfort
- difficult or labored breathing
- feeling faint, dizzy, or lightheaded
- feeling of warmth or heat
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches and pains
- slow or irregular heartbeat
- swelling of the hands, ankles, feet, or lower legs
- tightness in the chest
- trouble sleeping
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Acid or sour stomach
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- degenerative disease of the joint
- difficulty with moving
- hearing loss
- lack or loss of strength
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle pains or stiffness
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- swollen joints
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- no heartbeat
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- sores, ulcers, or white spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Hair loss or thinning of the hair
|Accession Number||DB00343 (APRD00473)|
LD50=740mg/kg (orally in mice)
3.0 - 4.5 hours
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou