I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pu Hong (Brand name: Roxithromycin)
Azuril Assoral Asmetic Aristomycin Allolide Acevor Acevor Actirox Ai Luo Xin Ammirox Anbiolid Anti-Bio Ao Ge Shen Aparox Arbid Arbid-A Aroxe Arrow Roxithromycin Asmetic Assoral Aswad Pu Hong
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.00||$15.61||$75.31 $59.70|
|90 pills||$0.91||$31.22||$112.96 $81.74|
|120 pills||$0.86||$46.82||$150.61 $103.79|
|180 pills||$0.82||$78.05||$225.92 $147.87|
|270 pills||$0.79||$124.88||$338.88 $214.00|
|360 pills||$0.78||$171.68||$451.84 $280.15|
Pu Hong is a macrolide antibiotic. Pu Hong is very similar in composition, chemical structure (semi-synthetic) and mechanism of action to erythromycin, azithromycin, or clarithromycin. Antibiotics such as Pu Hong can often be prescribed for several different infections, including some STDs, upper and lower respiratory tract infections and asthma, gum infections like gingivitis, and bacterial infections associated with stomach and intestinal ulcers. Pu Hong is absorbed well into the gastro-intestinal tract, with few side effects, and actively responds to the presence of cryptosporidium, pneumocystis carinii (PCP), toxoplasma gondii, and Mycobacterium Avium (MAC).
Use Pu Hong as directed by your doctor.
- Take Pu Hong by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Pu Hong for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- If you miss a dose of Pu Hong, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pu Hong.
Store Pu Hong at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pu Hong out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Pu Hong if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pu Hong.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pu Hong. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
Ask your health care provider if Pu Hong may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Be sure to use Pu Hong for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Pu Hong only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections.
- Long-term or repeated use of Pu Hong may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Use Pu Hong with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to the effects of Pu Hong.
- Use Pu Hong with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or an infection of the stomach or bowel.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Pu Hong while you are pregnant. Pu Hong is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Pu Hong, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, cramps.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody diarrhea; dark urine; decreased urination; fever, chills, or sore throat; joint pain; red, swollen, or blistered skin; seizures; severe diarrhea; stomach pain or cramps; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual tiredness or weakness; vaginal itching, odor, or discharge; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
|Accession Number||DB00778 (APRD01305)|
|Groups||Approved, Investigational, Withdrawn|
96%, mainly to alpha1-acid glycoproteins
Most common side-effects are gastrointestinal; diarrhoea, nausea, abdominal pain and vomiting. Less common side-effects include headaches, rashes, abnormal liver function values and alteration in senses of smell and taste.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou