I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Psycholanz (Brand name: Cozaar)
Asart Araten Aratan Arapres Aralo x Ara ii Anreb Plus Anreb Angizaar Angioten Angilock Angibloc Acetensa Amazar Amosar Amosar Forte Ancozan Ancozan Comp. Angilock Plus Angioretic Angioretic Forte Angioten Angioten Forte Anin Plus Anreb Plus Arados Aratins Arbium Plus Asortan Austell-Losartan A.R.A. A.R.A. + H A2A Acertan P Acetan HCT Acetensa Acord-L Actilop Actilop-H Actimed Losartan Actimed Losartan + Hydrochlorothiazide Actizar Adipin-L Alortia Alsartan Alsartan-H Amcard-LP Amlokind-L Amlopres-Z Amlozaar Amosartan Angicam-LT Angilock Angisartan Angizaar Angizaar-AT Angizaar-H Anin Anreb AnzaPlus Anzar Apo-Combilos Apo-Losartan Apo-Losartan-HCTZ Apo-Lozart Ara 2 Aradois Aradois H Arados HCT Aralox Aralox H Aramax Aranda Aratan Aratan-d Aratan-D Forte Araten Araten Plus Arb Arbartan Arbium Arbloc Arbloc Plus Arblos Arblos-H Arionecs Arionex Arionex Combi Arrow Losartan Potassium and Hydrochlorothiazide Artazide Asart Asart-HT Psycholanz
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.02||$16.59||$77.98 $61.39|
|90 pills||$0.93||$33.17||$116.96 $83.79|
|120 pills||$0.88||$49.76||$155.95 $106.19|
|180 pills||$0.84||$82.94||$233.93 $150.98|
|270 pills||$0.81||$132.71||$350.89 $218.19|
|360 pills||$0.79||$182.45||$467.86 $285.41|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|56 pills||$1.17||$18.72||$84.00 $65.28|
|112 pills||$1.00||$56.16||$168.00 $111.84|
|224 pills||$0.92||$131.04||$336.00 $204.96|
Psycholanz is used for treating high blood pressure alone or with other medicines. It is used in certain patients to decrease the risk of stroke. It is used in certain patients to treat kidney problems caused by diabetes (diabetic nephropathy). Psycholanz is an angiotensin II receptor blocker (ARB). It works by relaxing blood vessels. This helps to lower blood pressure.
Use Psycholanz as directed by your doctor.
- Take Psycholanz by mouth with or without food.
- Take Psycholanz on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Taking Psycholanz at the same time each day will help you remember to take it.
- Continue to take Psycholanz even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Psycholanz, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Psycholanz.
Store Psycholanz at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Psycholanz out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Losartan potassium.
Do NOT use Psycholanz if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Psycholanz
- you are in your second or third trimester of pregnancy
- the patient is a child with severe kidney problems.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Psycholanz. Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you are able to become pregnant
- if you have a history of angioedema (swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness), including angioedema caused by treatment with an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor (eg, lisinopril)
- if you have a history of heart problems (eg, heart failure), blood vessel problems, blood flow problems, liver or kidney problems, or diabetes
- if you have a history of stroke or recent heart attack
- if you are dehydrated or have low blood volume
- if you have electrolyte problems (eg, high blood potassium levels, low blood sodium levels) or are on a low-salt (sodium) diet
- if you are on dialysis or are scheduled to have major surgery.
Some medicines may interact with Psycholanz. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of low blood pressure may be increased
- Potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, spironolactone, triamterene) or potassium supplements because the risk of high blood potassium levels may be increased
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen, indomethacin, celecoxib) or rifampin because they may decrease Psycholanz's effectiveness
- Lithium because the risk of its side effects may be increased by Psycholanz.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Psycholanz may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Psycholanz may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Psycholanz with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Psycholanz may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting; alcohol, hot weather, exercise, or fever may increase these effects. To prevent them, sit up or stand slowly, especially in the morning. Sit or lie down at the first sign of any of these effects.
- Psycholanz may cause a serious side effect called angioedema. Contact your doctor at once if you develop swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness.
- Psycholanz may not work as well to reduce the risk of stroke in black patients. Discuss any questions or concerns with your doctor.
- Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may increase the risk of low blood pressure. Contact your health care provider at once if any of these occur.
- Check with your doctor before you use a salt substitute or a product that has potassium in it.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Psycholanz before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Patients who take medicine for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after starting treatment. Be sure to take your medicine even if you may not feel "normal." Tell your doctor if you develop any new symptoms.
- If you have high blood pressure, do not use nonprescription products that contain stimulants. These products may include diet pills or cold medicines. Contact your doctor if you have any questions or concerns.
- Diabetes patients- This may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely. Ask your doctor before you change the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels, and heart, kidney, or liver function, may be performed while you use Psycholanz. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Psycholanz should not be used in children younger 6 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Psycholanz may cause birth defects or fetal death if you take it while you are pregnant. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Psycholanz is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Psycholanz.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; tiredness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; hoarseness); change in the amount of urine produced; chest pain; dark urine; difficulty swallowing; fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat; muscle pain or cramps; severe or persistent stomach pain (with or without nausea or vomiting); symptoms of low blood pressure (eg, fainting, severe dizziness, lightheadedness); unusual bruising or bleeding; vision changes; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Arm, back, or jaw pain
- chest pain or discomfort
- chest tightness or heaviness
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- inability to speak
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- severe or sudden headache
- swelling or puffiness of the face
- temporary blindness
- unsteadiness or awkwardness
- weakness in the arm or leg on one side of the body, sudden and severe
- weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet
- Ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- change or loss of taste
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- dry skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- hearing loss
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- loss of appetite
- passing gas
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- severe sunburn
- weight loss
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- cold sweats
- cool, pale skin
- difficult breathing
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fast heartbeat
- frequent urge to urinate
- increased hunger
- irregular heartbeat
- lower back or side pain
- nausea or vomiting
- numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
- pale skin
- shortness of breath
- slurred speech
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- weakness or heaviness of the legs
- body aches or pain
- decreased vision
- dry cough
- ear congestion
- loss of voice
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
- Acid or sour stomach
- back pain
- difficulty with moving
- increased sensitivity to pain
- increased sensitivity to touch
- joint pain
- lack or loss of strength
- pain in the knees or legs
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- stomach discomfort or upset
- swollen joints
- trouble sleeping
- weight gain
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- dark urine
- difficulty with swallowing
- general tiredness and weakness
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- muscle cramps or spasms
- muscle pain or stiffness
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- skin rash
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
|Accession Number||DB00678 (APRD00052)|
99.7% protein bound, primarily to albumin
Hypotension and tachycardia; Bradycardia could occur from parasympathetic (vagal) stimulation, LD50= 1000 mg/kg (orally in rat)
The terminal t1/2 of losartan is 2 hours. The active metabolite has a half-life of 6-9 hours.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou