I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
PMS-Mirtazapine (Brand name: Remeron)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.26||$19.07||$94.50 $75.43|
|90 pills||$1.15||$38.14||$141.75 $103.61|
|120 pills||$1.10||$57.22||$189.00 $131.78|
|180 pills||$1.05||$95.36||$283.50 $188.14|
|270 pills||$1.01||$152.58||$425.25 $272.67|
|360 pills||$0.99||$209.77||$567.00 $357.23|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$2.51||$38.23||$188.78 $150.56|
|90 pills||$2.30||$76.46||$283.18 $206.72|
|120 pills||$2.19||$114.68||$377.57 $262.88|
|180 pills||$2.08||$191.14||$566.35 $375.21|
|270 pills||$2.01||$305.83||$849.53 $543.70|
PMS-Mirtazapine is used for treating depression. PMS-Mirtazapine is a tetracyclic antidepressant. It is thought to increase the activity of certain chemicals in the brain (norepinephrine, serotonin), which help elevate mood.
Use PMS-Mirtazapine as directed by your doctor.
- Take PMS-Mirtazapine by mouth with or without food.
- Take PMS-Mirtazapine in the evening before bedtime unless your doctor tells you otherwise.
- Improvement should be noticed within 1 to 4 weeks of taking PMS-Mirtazapine.
- Continue to take PMS-Mirtazapine even if you feel well. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of PMS-Mirtazapine, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use PMS-Mirtazapine.
Store PMS-Mirtazapine at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep PMS-Mirtazapine out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mirtazapine.
Do NOT use PMS-Mirtazapine if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in PMS-Mirtazapine
- you are taking furazolidone
- you are taking or have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (eg, phenelzine) within the last 14 days.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with PMS-Mirtazapine. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver or kidney disease or a low white blood cell count, or have attempted or thought about suicide.
Some medicines may interact with PMS-Mirtazapine. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Hydantoins (eg, phenytoin) because they may decrease PMS-Mirtazapine's effectiveness
- Fluvoxamine, furazolidone, or MAOIs (eg, phenelzine) because side effects, such as nausea, dizziness, or seizures, may occur
- Fluvoxamine because it may increase the risk of PMS-Mirtazapine's side effects
- Clonidine because it may decrease PMS-Mirtazapine's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if PMS-Mirtazapine may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- PMS-Mirtazapine may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use PMS-Mirtazapine with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Children, teenagers, and young adults who take PMS-Mirtazapine may be at increased risk for suicidal thoughts or actions. Watch all patients who take PMS-Mirtazapine closely. Contact the doctor at once if new, worsened, or sudden symptoms such as depressed mood; anxious, restless, or irritable behavior; panic attacks; or any unusual change in mood or behavior occur. Contact the doctor right away if any signs of suicidal thoughts or actions occur.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use PMS-Mirtazapine. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- PMS-Mirtazapine should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using PMS-Mirtazapine while you are pregnant. It is not known if PMS-Mirtazapine is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use PMS-Mirtazapine, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Abnormal dreams; abnormal thinking; constipation; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; flu symptoms; increased appetite; weakness; weight gain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); decreased ability to fight infection (fever, chills, sore throat); mental or mood changes; mouth sores; thoughts of hurting yourself; tremors; worsening of depression.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Change in menstrual cycle (periods)
- convulsions (seizures)
- decreased sexual ability
- menstrual pain
- mood or mental changes, including anger, feelings of being outside the body, hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there), mood swings, and unusual excitement
- mouth sores
- sore throat, chills, or fever
- dry mouth
- increased appetite
- weight gain
- Decreased or increased movement
- mood or mental changes, including abnormal thinking, agitation, anxiety, confusion, and feelings of not caring
- shortness of breath
- skin rash
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- abnormal dreams
- back pain
- dizziness or fainting when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- increased need to urinate
- increased sensitivity to touch
- increased thirst
- low blood pressure
- muscle pain
- sense of constant movement of self or surroundings
- trembling or shaking
|Accession Number||DB00370 (APRD00685)|
Symptoms of overdose include disorientation, drowsiness, impaired memory, and tachycardia. LD50 is 600-720mg/kg (oral, mice) and 320-490mg/kg (oral, rat) [PMID: 10333982]
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou