I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Parnoxil (Brand name: Lopid)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.72||$37.54||$140.45 $102.91|
|90 pills||$1.51||$75.08||$210.67 $135.59|
|120 pills||$1.40||$112.61||$280.90 $168.29|
|180 pills||$1.30||$187.69||$421.34 $233.66|
|270 pills||$1.23||$300.29||$632.02 $331.72|
|360 pills||$1.19||$412.92||$842.69 $429.77|
Parnoxil is used for treating high blood cholesterol and triglycerides. It is used along with an appropriate diet. Parnoxil is an antihyperlipidemic agent. It works by lowering the blood levels of triglycerides and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) ("bad") cholesterol by reducing their production by the liver. It also increases blood levels of high-density lipoprotein (HDL) ("good") cholesterol.
Use Parnoxil as directed by your doctor.
- Take Parnoxil by mouth twice a day 30 minutes before morning and evening meals, unless otherwise directed by your doctor.
- Parnoxil is most effective when used with a diet that reduces the intake of cholesterol and saturated fats, and an exercise program.
- Take Parnoxil on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it.
- If you miss a dose of Parnoxil, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Parnoxil.
Store Parnoxil at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Parnoxil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Gemfibrozil.
Do NOT use Parnoxil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Parnoxil
- you have severe cirrhosis or liver problems, severe kidney disease, gallstones, or gallbladder disease
- you are taking an HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor (eg, simvastatin) or repaglinide.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Parnoxil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines or other substances
- if you have kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Parnoxil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin) because the risk of side effects, such as muscle pain, weakness, and kidney problems, may be increased
- Oral anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because the risk of side effects, including the risk of bleeding, may be increased
- Bexarotene or oral antidiabetic agents (eg, glyburide, repaglinide, pioglitazone) because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased by Parnoxil
- Sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Parnoxil.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Parnoxil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Parnoxil may cause dizziness, drowsiness, or blurred vision. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Parnoxil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Do not drink alcohol while you are using Parnoxil.
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Parnoxil before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Additional monitoring of your dose or condition may be needed if you are also taking high-dose niacin (1 g or more per day).
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, blood cholesterol, and blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Parnoxil. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Parnoxil with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially liver or kidney problems.
- Parnoxil should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Parnoxil while you are pregnant. It is unknown if Parnoxil is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Parnoxil.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; indigestion; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue; unusual hoarseness); abnormal heartbeat; blurred vision; decreased sexual ability; depression; joint pain; muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness (with or without fever and fatigue); numbness and tingling; painful or frequent urination; persistent or severe diarrhea, dizziness, headache, or stomach pain; sore throat or fever; unusual tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- cough or hoarseness
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- fever or chills
- frequent urge to urinate
- lower back or side pain
- Acid or sour stomach
- bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in taste
- stomach discomfort or upset
- Difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- sensation of spinning
- skin rash, encrusted, scaly and oozing
Incidence Not Known
- Black, tarry stools
- chest pain
- dark-colored urine
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- muscle cramps or spasms
- muscle pain or stiffness
- muscular pain, tenderness, wasting, or weakness
- pale skin
- severe nausea or vomiting
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stomach pain
- swollen glands
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
|Accession Number||DB01241 (APRD00293)|
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 3162 mg/kg. Symptoms of overdose include abdominal cramps, diarrhea, joint and muscle pain, nausea, and vomiting.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou