I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pridilan (Brand name: Vasodilan)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.69||$11.52||$73.87 $62.35|
|120 pills||$0.63||$23.05||$98.50 $75.44|
|180 pills||$0.56||$46.10||$147.74 $101.65|
|270 pills||$0.52||$80.68||$221.62 $140.94|
|360 pills||$0.50||$115.24||$295.49 $180.25|
Pridilan is used for improving blood flow in some conditions (eg, cerebral vascular insufficiency, arteriosclerosis obliterans, Buerger disease, Raynaud disease). Pridilan is a vasodilating agent. It works by relaxing and widening the blood vessels in muscles and other tissues, which helps to improve blood flow (circulation) in these muscles and tissues.
Use Pridilan as directed by your doctor.
- Pridilan may be taken with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Pridilan, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pridilan.
Store Pridilan at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pridilan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Isoxsuprine.
Do NOT use Pridilan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pridilan
- you have bleeding of the arteries
- you are in labor or have just given birth.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pridilan. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have bleeding problems.
Some medicines may interact with Pridilan. However, no specific interactions with Pridilan are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- Pridilan may cause dizziness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Pridilan. Using Pridilan alone, with certain other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using Pridilan.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant while taking Pridilan, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Pridilan during pregnancy. It is unknown if Pridilan is excreted in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you are using Pridilan, check with your doctor or pharmacist to discuss the risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
When used in small doses, no common side effects have been reported with this product.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fast or irregular heartbeat; severe or persistent dizziness.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
|Protein binding||Not Available|
|Half life||Not Available|
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou