I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Phelop (Brand name: Plendil)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.17||$19.60||$89.83 $70.23|
|90 pills||$1.06||$39.20||$134.75 $95.55|
|120 pills||$1.01||$58.80||$179.66 $120.86|
|180 pills||$0.95||$97.99||$269.50 $171.50|
|270 pills||$0.92||$156.79||$404.24 $247.46|
|360 pills||$0.90||$215.60||$538.99 $323.39|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.96||$15.11||$72.90 $57.79|
|90 pills||$0.88||$30.22||$109.35 $79.13|
|120 pills||$0.84||$45.34||$145.80 $100.46|
|180 pills||$0.80||$75.55||$218.70 $143.15|
|270 pills||$0.77||$120.88||$328.05 $207.17|
|360 pills||$0.75||$166.21||$437.40 $271.19|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.54||$9.52||$58.05 $48.53|
|180 pills||$0.43||$38.09||$116.10 $78.01|
|270 pills||$0.40||$66.64||$174.15 $107.51|
|360 pills||$0.38||$95.18||$232.20 $137.02|
Phelop is used for treating high blood pressure, alone or with other medications. Phelop is a calcium channel blocker. It works by blocking the normal action of calcium on blood vessels and the heart. This allows the blood vessels to relax, the heart to beat with less force and pump out less blood, and the heart to beat more slowly and regularly.
Use Phelop as directed by your doctor.
- Phelop should be regularly taken either without food or with a light meal
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice while taking Phelop
- Do not to crush or chew tablets. Swallow them whole
- If you miss a dose of Phelop, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Phelop.
Store Phelop at room temperature between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C) in a tightly closed container. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Phelop out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Felodipine.
Do NOT use Phelop if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Phelop
- you have a history of low blood pressure.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Phelop. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have heart problems, breathing problems, or a slow heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Phelop. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, or hydantoins (eg, phenytoin) because the effectiveness of Phelop may be decreased
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole), cimetidine, or erythromycin because the actions and side effects of Phelop may be increased
- Macrolide immunosuppressives (eg, tacrolimus) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Phelop may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Phelop may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Phelop. Using Phelop alone, with other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or to perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Phelop may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting. Alcohol, hot weather, exercise, and fever can increase these effects. To prevent them, sit or stand up slowly, especially in the morning. Also, sit or lie down at the first sign of dizziness, lightheadedness, or weakness.
- Patients being treated for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after beginning treatment. Continue taking your medication even though you may not feel quite "normal." Contact your doctor or pharmacist about any new symptoms.
- While you are using Phelop, brush and floss your teeth carefully. Also, have regular dental checkups.
- Use Phelop with extreme caution in children; safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you plan on becoming pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Phelop during pregnancy. It is unknown if this drug is excreted in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Phelop.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; dizziness; flushing; headache; mild swelling of gums; nausea; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); breathing problems; chest pain; enlarged breasts in men; fast or irregular heartbeat; heart problems; impotence; lightheadedness and fainting; swelling of the ankles or hands.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Bleeding gums
- irritation in mouth
- redness and swelling of gums
- Bloating or swelling of face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- rapid weight gain
- tingling of hands or feet
- unusual weight gain or loss
- Body aches or pain
- difficulty in breathing
- ear congestion
- loss of voice
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Acid or sour stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- lack or loss of strength
- skin rash
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
Incidence Not Known
- Blurred vision
- chest pain, tightness, or heaviness
- cough producing mucus
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up from a lying or sitting position suddenly
- fast, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint pain
- large, hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- loss of appetite
- muscle aches and pains
- pain or discomfort in arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pale skin
- shortness of breath
- swelling or puffiness of face
- tender or swollen glands in neck
- trouble in swallowing
- trouble sleeping
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- voice changes
- Bloated or full feeling
- bloody nose
- burning while urinating
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- difficult or painful urination
- difficulty in moving
- disturbed color perception
- double vision
- dry mouth
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- feeling sad or empty
- fear or nervousness
- frequent strong or increased urge to urinate
- halos around lights
- hives or welts
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased need to urinate
- increased volume of pale or dilute urine
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- loss of interest or pleasure
- muscle cramps or stiffness
- night blindness
- overbright appearance of lights
- pain or tenderness around eyes and cheekbones
- passing gas
- passing urine more often
- redness of skin
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- sores, welting, or blisters
- swelling of the breasts or breast soreness in both females and males
- swollen joints
- trouble concentrating
- tunnel vision
- unable to sleep
|Accession Number||DB01023 (APRD00374)|
3-ethyl 5-methyl 4-(2,3-dichlorophenyl)-2,6-dimethyl-1,4-dihydropyridine-3,5-dicarboxylate
99%, primarily to the albumin fraction.
Symptoms of overdose include excessive peripheral vasodilation with marked hypotension and possibly bradycardia. Oral rat LD50 is 1050 mg/kg.
17.5-31.5 hours in hypertensive patients; 19.1-35.9 hours in elderly hypertensive patients; 8.5-19.7 in healthy volunteers.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou