I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Plato (Brand name: Dipyridamole)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.89||$12.19||$65.70 $53.51|
|90 pills||$0.82||$24.37||$98.55 $74.18|
|180 pills||$0.76||$60.93||$197.10 $136.17|
|270 pills||$0.73||$97.47||$295.65 $198.18|
|360 pills||$0.72||$134.03||$394.20 $260.17|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.48||$9.27||$52.65 $43.38|
|120 pills||$0.43||$18.53||$70.20 $51.67|
|180 pills||$0.38||$37.06||$105.30 $68.24|
|270 pills||$0.34||$64.85||$157.95 $93.10|
|360 pills||$0.33||$92.66||$210.60 $117.94|
Plato is used for evaluating coronary artery disease in patients who cannot exercise adequately before thallium imaging (cardiac blood flow scan). Plato is a coronary vasodilator. It works by increasing blood flow to the heart, which mimics an exercise test. It is followed by the thallium test.
Use Plato as directed by your doctor.
- Do not take the medication in larger amounts, or take it for longer than recommended by your doctor. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
- Take Plato with a full glass (8 ounces) of water.
- Plato is often taken together with other medications to prevent blood clots. To best treat your condition, use all of your medications as directed by your doctor.
- To be sure this medication is not causing harmful effects, your doctor may need to check your progress on a regular basis. Do not miss any scheduled visits to your doctor.
- If you miss a dose of Plato, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the medicine at your next regularly scheduled time. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Plato.
Store Plato at room temperature, between 59 and 77 degrees F (15 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not freeze. Keep Plato out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Plato if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Plato.
Some medical conditions may interact with Plato. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have asthma; chest pain (angina); heart disease; heart block; or abnormal, rapid, slow, or irregular heartbeat
- if you have severe muscle weakness.
Some medicines may interact with Plato. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Theophyllines (eg, aminophylline) because they may decrease Plato's effectiveness
- Adenosine because the risk of its side effects, including low blood pressure and irregular heartbeat, may be increased by Plato
- Anticholinesterases (eg, pyridostigmine) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Plato.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Plato may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Plato may cause dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Plato with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Avoid food or drink that has caffeine (eg, coffee, tea, cocoa, cola, chocolate) before you use Plato.
- Plato should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Plato while you are pregnant. Plato is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Plato.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; fatigue; flushing; headache; nausea.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; confusion; fast, irregular, or slow heartbeat; one-sided weakness; seizures; slurred speech.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Chest pain
- tightness or swelling of neck
- yellow eyes or skin
- General discomfort and/or unusual tiredness or weakness
- hair loss
- joint pain or swelling
- muscle pain
- runny nose
- Abdominal or stomach cramps
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- nausea or vomiting
|Accession Number||DB00975 (APRD00360)|
Hypotension, if it occurs, is likely to be of short duration, but a vasopressor drug may be used if necessary. The oral LD50 in rats is greater than 6,000 mg/kg while in the dogs, the oral LD50 is approximately 400 mg/kg. LD50=8.4g/kg (orally in rat)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou