I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Posipin (Brand name: Adalat)
Adalate Addos Adefin Adipine Afeditab Amarkor Anpect Antrolin Apo-nifed Aprical Atanaal Atenerate Atenif beta Acerdil Adalat 2-Phasen Adalat A.P. Adalat CC Adalat CR Adalat Eins Adalat GITS Adalat L Adalat LA Adalat LA Retard Adalat LP Adalat Oros Adalat Prolonged Release Adalat Retard Adalat SL Adalat XL Adalat-Crono Adalate Adalate retard Adanif Adanif XL Adco-Vascard Adefin XL Adipen Adipine MR Adipine XL Afeditab CR Amarkor Anifed Antrolin Antrolin 0.3% + 1.5% Apo Nifed Apo Nifed PA Apo-nifed Apo-Nifed PA Apo-Nifedipine Aprical long Arrow Nifedipine XR Posipin
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.97||$15.71||$73.87 $58.16|
|90 pills||$0.88||$31.43||$110.81 $79.38|
|120 pills||$0.84||$47.15||$147.74 $100.60|
|180 pills||$0.79||$78.57||$221.62 $143.05|
|270 pills||$0.77||$125.71||$332.42 $206.71|
|360 pills||$0.75||$172.87||$443.23 $270.36|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.50||$13.64||$58.82 $45.18|
|120 pills||$0.43||$27.30||$78.43 $51.13|
|180 pills||$0.35||$54.59||$117.65 $63.05|
|270 pills||$0.30||$95.53||$176.47 $80.95|
|360 pills||$0.27||$136.48||$235.30 $98.82|
Posipin is used to treat hypertension (high blood pressure) and angina (chest pain). Posipin is in a class of drugs called calcium channel blockers. Posipin relaxes (widens) your blood vessels (veins and arteries), which makes it easier for the heart to pump and reduces its workload.
Take Posipin exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
- Your doctor may occasionally change your dose to make sure you get the best results.
- Take Posipin on an empty stomach. Do not crush, chew, or break a tablet. Swallow it whole. Breaking the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time.
- Do not stop taking Posipin even if you feel fine. Stopping suddenly may make your condition worse. High blood pressure often has no symptoms. You may need to use blood pressure medication for the rest of your life.
- Your blood pressure will need to be checked often and you may need other blood tests at your doctor's office. Visit your doctor regularly.
- If you miss a dose of Posipin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Posipin.
Store Posipin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Posipin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Nifedipine.
Do NOT use Posipin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Posipin.
Some medical conditions may interact with Posipin. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have kidney or liver disease (especially cirrhosis), coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, or digestive problems
- if you have recently had or will be having surgery, or if you have recently stopped taking a beta-blocker (eg, propranolol).
Some medicines may interact with Posipin. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- acarbose (Precose);
- cimetidine (Tagamet);
- fentanyl (Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora) or other narcotic pain medications;
- digoxin (Lanoxin);
- St. John's wort;
- rifabutin (Mycobutin), rifampin (Rifadin, Rifater, Rifamate) or rifapentine (Priftin);
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin);
- an antibiotic such as clarithromycin (Biaxin), dalfopristin/quinupristin (Synercid), or erythromycin (E.E.S., EryPed, Ery-Tab, Erythrocin);
- antifungal medication such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), or ketoconazole (Nizoral);
- a beta-blocker such as atenolol (Tenormin, Tenoretic), carvedilol (Coreg), labetalol (Normodyne, Trandate), metoprolol (Lopressor, Toprol), nadolol (Corgard), propranolol (Inderal, InnoPran), sotalol (Betapace), timolol (Blocadren), and others;
- a heart rhythm medication such as quinidine (Quin-G) or flecaininde (Tambocor);
- HIV/AIDS medicine such as atazanavir (Reyataz), delavirdine (Rescriptor), fosamprenavir (Lexiva), indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), or ritonavir (Norvir, Kaletra, or saquinavir (Invirase);
- medicines used to prevent organ transplant rejection, such as sirolimus (Rapamune) or tacrolimus (Prograf);
- other heart or blood pressure medications such as benazepril (Lotensin), diltiazem (Cartia, Cardizem), doxazosin (Cardura), or verapamil (Calan, Covera, Isoptin, Verelan); or
- seizure medication such as carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Tegretol), phenobarbital (Solfoton), or phenytoin (Dilantin).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Posipin. Tell your doctor about all medications you use.
Important safety information:
- Posipin may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Posipin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Proper dental care is important while you are taking Posipin. Brush and floss your teeth and visit the dentist regularly.
- Use Posipin with caution in the elderly.
- Posipin should not be used in children; safety and effectiveness in children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Posipin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Posipin is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Posipin, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Posipin: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect while using Posipin such as:
- worsening angina;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- feeling short of breath, swelling in your hands or feet;
- fast or pounding heartbeats;
- numbness or tingly feeling;
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes); or
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling.
Less serious side effects may include:
- headache, dizziness;
- drowsiness, tired feeling;
- nausea, constipation, diarrhea, stomach pain;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- mild rash or itching;
- joint pain, leg cramps;
- warmth, redness, or tingly feeling under your skin; or
- urinating more than usual.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Black, tarry stools
- bleeding gums
- blood in the eyes
- blood in the urine or stools
- bloody stools
- bluish color
- blurred vision
- body aches or pain
- changes in skin color
- cold sweats
- dark urine
- difficulty with swallowing
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- dryness or soreness of throat
- ear congestion or pain
- extra heartbeats
- eye pain
- feeling unusually cold
- general tiredness and weakness
- headache, severe and throbbing
- increased urge to urinate during the night
- irritation in the mouth
- large, hive-like swelling on face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- nasal congestion
- neck pain
- no blood pressure or pulse
- noisy breathing
- pain in the groin or genitals
- pain or burning while urinating
- painful or difficult urination
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
- redness and swelling of the gums
- redness in the whites of the eyes
- runny nose
- shakiness and unsteady walk
- sharp back pain just below ribs
- skin rash
- small clicking, bubbling, or rattling sounds in the lung when listening with a stethoscope
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stopping of heart
- swelling around the eyes
- swollen glands
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- vision changes
- voice changes
- vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
- waking to urinate at night
- yellow eyes and skin
- Acid or sour stomach
- ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- cracks in the skin
- difficulty with moving
- excessive muscle tone
- fear or nervousness
- feeling sad or empty
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight
- itching, pain, redness, swelling, tenderness, or warmth on the skin
- lack of appetite
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of heat from the body
- loss of interest or pleasure
- loss of strength or energy
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- lower back or side pain
- muscle pain or weakness
- muscle stiffness
- muscle tension or tightness
- pain or burning in the throat
- red, swollen skin
- redness or other discoloration of the skin
- scaly skin
- severe sunburn
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- swelling of the breasts or breast soreness in both females and males
- trouble concentrating
- unable to sleep
- Bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- difficult or labored breathing
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth
- muscle cramps
- rapid weight gain
- shakiness in the legs, arms, hands, or feet
- shortness of breath
- tightness in the chest
- tingling of the hands or feet
- trembling or shaking of the hands or feet
- unusual weight gain or loss
- feeling of indigestion
- mood changes
- pain in the chest below the breastbone
- redness of the face, neck, arms, and occasionally, upper chest
- Blue lips and fingernails
- chest congestion
- chest pain
- coughing that sometimes produces a pink frothy sputum
- decreased urine output
- difficult, fast, or noisy breathing, sometimes with wheezing
- dilated neck veins
- extreme fatigue
- increased sweating
- irregular breathing
- pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck
- pale skin
- severe unusual tiredness or weakness
- troubled breathing
- Abnormal ejaculation
- bloody nose
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- decreased interest in sexual intercourse
- decreased sexual performance or desire
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- excess air or gas in stomach or intestines
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- full feeling
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- inability to have or keep an erection
- increased need to urinate
- joint stiffness
- leg cramps or pain
- loss in sexual ability, desire, drive, or performance
- passing gas
- passing urine more often
- stuffy nose
- trouble sleeping
|Accession Number||DB01115 (APRD00590)|
Symptoms of overdose include dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, severe drop in blood pressure, slurred speech, and weakness. LD50=494 mg/kg (orally in mice); LD50=1022 mg/kg (orally in rats)
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou