I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Acesyl Co (Brand name: Aceon)
Asyntilsan Armix Apo-perindox Aldoc Agulan Acerycal Acertil Aceper Aceper Plus Acertil Acertil Plus Adwipril Agulan Amlessa Amra Amra forte Apo-Perindopril Armix Arginin Articel Acertil AR Acertil Plus Arginine Acerycal Aprestium Armixxam Arplexam Acesyl Acesyl Co Aldoc Aldoc DS Amradipin Apo-Perindo Apo-perindox Acesyl Co
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$2.29||$34.90||$172.33 $137.43|
|90 pills||$2.10||$69.80||$258.49 $188.69|
|120 pills||$2.00||$104.69||$344.65 $239.96|
|180 pills||$1.90||$174.47||$516.98 $342.50|
|270 pills||$1.84||$279.18||$775.47 $496.29|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.37||$20.06||$102.15 $82.09|
|90 pills||$1.26||$40.11||$153.23 $113.11|
|120 pills||$1.20||$60.18||$204.30 $144.12|
|180 pills||$1.15||$100.30||$306.45 $206.15|
|270 pills||$1.11||$160.46||$459.68 $299.21|
|360 pills||$1.09||$220.64||$612.90 $392.26|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.52||$23.92||$114.91 $91.00|
|90 pills||$1.38||$47.84||$172.37 $124.53|
|120 pills||$1.32||$71.75||$229.82 $158.08|
|180 pills||$1.25||$119.57||$344.74 $225.16|
|270 pills||$1.21||$191.32||$517.10 $325.78|
Acesyl Co is used for treating high blood pressure. Acesyl Co is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It works by blocking ACE, an enzyme involved in narrowing blood vessels and causing sodium and fluid retention by the kidneys. This causes blood vessels to relax, allowing blood to flow more freely and at a lower pressure, and increasing the heart's ability to pump blood in some types of heart failure.
Use Acesyl Co as directed by your doctor.
- You may take Acesyl Co with or without food.
- Take Acesyl Co regularly to receive the most benefit from it. Taking Acesyl Co at the same time each day will help you to remember to take it. Continue taking Acesyl Co even if you feel well.
- If you miss a dose of Acesyl Co, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Acesyl Co.
Active Ingredient: Perindopril erbumine.
Store Acesyl Co at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, light, and moisture. Keep Acesyl Co out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Acesyl Co if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Acesyl Co
- you are in the second or third trimester of pregnancy
- you have a history of giant hives or skin inflammation caused by ACE inhibitors
- you are taking or have taken dextran sulfate within the past 3 days.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Acesyl Co. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a history of giant hives or skin inflammation, or hardening of the skin or organs
- if you have bone marrow depression, blood vessel problems in the brain (including stroke), or severe immune system disease
- if you are undergoing dialysis
- if you have high blood potassium, low blood sodium, or are on a sodium-restricted diet
- if you have ischemic heart disease, liver or kidney problems (including transplant), or lupus, or you are dehydrated.
Some medicines may interact with Acesyl Co. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Indomethacin, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (eg, ibuprofen), or salicylates (eg, aspirin) because the effectiveness of Acesyl Co may be decreased
- Clozapine, cyclosporine, dextran sulfate, HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (eg, simvastatin), indomethacin, mannitol, NSAIDs (eg, ibuprofen), pergolide, phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine), potassium, potassium-sparing diuretics (eg, triamterene), thiazide-type diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide), or trimethoprim because the actions and side effects of Acesyl Co and these medicines may be increased.
- Iron, lithium, sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide), or thiopurines (eg, azathioprine) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Acesyl Co may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Acesyl Co may cause dizziness or lightheadedness. Do not drive, operate machinery, or do anything else that could be dangerous until you know how you react to Acesyl Co. Using Acesyl Co alone, with other medicines, or with alcohol may lessen your ability to drive or perform other potentially dangerous tasks.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness may occur if you stand up too fast from a lying or sitting position. Avoid sudden changes in posture.
- Drink plenty of fluids while taking Acesyl Co and avoid engaging in activities that cause excessive sweating. Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may lead to a fall in blood pressure. Contact your health care provider at once if any of these occur.
- A persistent, unproductive cough may occur. Tell your doctor if this occurs. Recovery is rapid when the medicine is stopped.
- Patients being treated for high blood pressure often feel tired or run down for a few weeks after beginning therapy. Continue taking our medicine even though you may not feel quite "normal." Contact your doctor or pharmacist about any new symptoms.
- Black patients are at higher risk for certain side effects, and may not respond as well to Acesyl Co as patients of other races.
- Before you have any medical or dental treatments, emergency care, or surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Acesyl Co.
- Acesyl Co may lower your resistance to infection. Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections. Do not touch you eyes or the inside of your nose unless you have thoroughly washed your hands first.
- Do not use salt substitutes containing potassium without first talking with your health care provider.
- It may take several weeks for Acesyl Co to work. Do not stop taking Acesyl Co without checking with your health care provider.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, blood pressure, blood counts, and blood electrolytes, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Caution is advised when using Acesyl Co in the elderly because they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially dizziness and rash.
- Children should use Acesyl Co with extreme caution. Safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Acesyl Co has been shown to cause harm to the fetus. If you become pregnant, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Acesyl Co during pregnancy. It is unknown if Acesyl Co is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Acesyl Co.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Abnormal skin sensation; arm or leg pain; back pain; cough; depression; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; headache; lightheadedness; nausea; runny nose; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); change in the amount of urine; chest pain; darkening of urine; difficulty swallowing; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hoarseness; pounding in the chest; prolonged nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; severe lightheadedness or fainting; sore throat; swelling of the hands, legs, face, lips, eyes, throat, tongue, or trunk; unusual joint pain; unusual muscle pain, cramps, or weakness; unusual stomach pain; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Blurred vision
- decreased urination
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- irregular heartbeat
- muscle cramps or pain
- numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in the hands or feet
- rapid breathing
- sunken eyes
- weakness and heaviness of the legs
- Body aches or pain
- difficulty breathing
- ear congestion
- loss of voice
- nasal congestion
- runny nose
- sore throat
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- Back pain
- lack or loss of strength
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- tightness of the chest
- Bladder pain
- bloody or cloudy urine
- change in hearing
- chest pain
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- dryness of the throat
- earache or pain in the ear
- ear drainage
- frequent urge to urinate
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- joint pain
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- stomach pain
- tender, swollen glands in the neck
- trouble sleeping
- trouble with swallowing
- voice changes
- bloated feeling
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- difficulty moving
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- feeling of fullness
- feeling sad or empty
- hearing loss
- leg pain
- loss of interest or pleasure
- muscle ache, stiffness, tension, or tightness
- neck pain
- pain, swelling, or redness in the joints
- passing of gas
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- stomach discomfort or upset
- swollen joints
- trouble concentrating
|Accession Number||DB00790 (APRD01178)|
Perindoprilat, 10-20% bound to plasma proteins
The most likely symptom of overdose is severe hypotension. The most common adverse effects observed in controlled clinical trials include cough, digestive symptoms, fatigue, headache, and dizziness.
Perindopril, 1.2 hours; Peridoprilat, 30-120 hours. The long half life of peridoprilat is due to its slow dissociation from ACE binding sites.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou