I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Podman (Brand name: Vantin)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$2.26||$27.47||$162.79 $135.32|
|90 pills||$2.10||$54.95||$244.19 $189.24|
|120 pills||$2.03||$82.42||$325.58 $243.17|
|180 pills||$1.95||$137.36||$488.38 $351.02|
|270 pills||$1.90||$219.78||$732.56 $512.78|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$3.43||$41.78||$247.61 $205.82|
|90 pills||$3.20||$83.57||$371.41 $287.85|
|120 pills||$3.08||$125.35||$495.22 $369.86|
|180 pills||$2.97||$208.93||$742.82 $533.90|
|270 pills||$2.89||$334.26||$1,114.24 $779.98|
Podman is used for treating mild to moderate infections caused by certain bacteria. Podman is a cephalosporin antibiotic. It works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria's cell wall so that the wall ruptures, resulting in the death of the bacteria.
Use Podman as directed by your doctor.
- Take Podman by mouth with food.
- Podman works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- To clear up your infection completely, take Podman for the full course of treatment. Keep taking it even if you feel better in a few days.
- Podman should not be given within 2 hours of antacids or H2 antagonists (eg, famotidine).
- If you miss a dose of Podman, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose, and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Podman.
Store Podman at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 to 86 degrees F (15 to 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Podman out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Cefpodoxime proxetil.
Do NOT use Podman if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Podman or to any other cephalosporin antibiotic (eg, cephalexin, cefprozil).
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Tell your health care provider if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have diarrhea, a stomach or intestinal infection, or a blood clotting problem
- if you have had a severe allergic reaction (eg, severe rash, hives, difficulty breathing, dizziness) to a penicillin antibiotic (eg, amoxicillin) or other beta-lactam antibiotic (eg, imipenem).
Some medicines may interact with Podman. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Aminoglycosides (eg, gentamicin), cyclosporine, or diuretics (eg, furosemide, hydrochlorothiazide) because the risk of side effects on the kidney may be increased.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Podman may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Mild diarrhea is common with antibiotic use. However, a more serious form of diarrhea (pseudomembranous colitis) may rarely occur. This may develop while you use the antibiotic or within several months after you stop using it. Contact your doctor right away if stomach pain or cramps, severe diarrhea, or bloody stools occur. Do not treat diarrhea without first checking with your doctor.
- Podman only works against bacteria; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Podman for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Podman may cause a second infection. Tell your doctor if signs of a second infection occur. Your medicine may need to be changed to treat this.
- Lab tests, including liver function, kidney function, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Podman. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Podman while you are pregnant. The medicine is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Podman.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; headache; loose stools; nausea; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bloody stools; seizures; severe diarrhea; skin rash; stomach pain/cramps; vaginal irritation or discharge.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Abdominal or stomach cramps or tenderness
- black, tarry stools
- bladder pain
- bleeding gums
- bloating or swelling of the face, arms, hands, lower legs, or feet
- bloody nose
- bloody or cloudy urine
- blurred vision
- burning while urinating
- chest pain
- collection of blood under the skin
- continuing ringing or buzzing or other unexplained noise in the ears
- cough or hoarseness
- cough producing mucus
- dark urine
- decreased urination
- decreased urine output
- deep, dark purple bruise
- diarrhea, watery and severe, which may also be bloody
- difficult or labored breathing
- difficult, burning, or painful urination
- difficulty with breathing or troubled breathing
- dilated neck veins
- dizziness, faintness, or lightheadedness when getting up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- dry mouth
- extreme fatigue
- fast, irregular, pounding, or racing heartbeat or pulse
- feeling of warmth or heat
- fever or chills
- flushing or redness of the skin, especially on the face and neck
- frequent urge to urinate
- general body swelling
- hearing loss
- heavier menstrual periods
- increase in heart rate
- increased thirst
- increased urge to urinate during the night
- increased weight
- irregular breathing
- irregular heartbeat
- itching of the vagina or genital area
- itching, pain, redness, or swelling
- loss of appetite
- lower back or side pain
- nausea or vomiting
- noisy breathing
- pain during sexual intercourse
- pain or swelling of the treated skin
- pain or tenderness around the eyes and cheekbones
- pain, warmth, or burning in the fingers, toes, and legs
- pale skin
- pinpoint red spots on the skin
- pounding in the ears
- problems with vision or hearing
- rapid breathing
- rapid weight gain
- runny nose
- shortness of breath or troubled breathing
- skin rash
- slow or fast heartbeat
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- stuffy or runny nose
- sunken eyes
- swelling of the face, fingers, feet, or lower legs
- swelling or puffiness of the face
- swollen glands
- thick, white vaginal discharge with no odor or with a mild odor
- tightness of the chest or wheezing
- tingling of the hands or feet
- troubled breathing
- troubled breathing with exertion
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- unusual weight gain or loss
- waking to urinate at night
- weight gain
- wrinkled skin
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- Accumulation of pus
- acid or sour stomach
- ankle, knee, or great toe joint pain
- bad, unusual, or unpleasant (after) taste
- blemishes on the skin
- bloated or full feeling
- burning feeling in the chest or stomach
- burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, "pins and needles", or tingling feelings
- change in taste
- cracks in the skin
- decreased appetite
- difficulty with moving
- dry skin
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- fear or nervousness
- feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings
- frequent urge to defecate
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- hair loss
- headache, severe and throbbing
- hives or welts
- increase in body movements
- increased sweating
- increased thirst
- irritation or soreness of the mouth
- joint stiffness or swelling
- lack or loss of strength
- loss of heat from the body
- lower back or side pain
- muscle aching or cramping
- muscle pains or stiffness
- passing of gas
- peeling of the skin
- poor concentration
- pressure in the stomach
- red, sore eyes
- red, swollen skin
- redness of the skin
- scaly skin
- seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not there
- sensation of spinning
- sleepiness or unusual drowsiness
- sore mouth or tongue
- soreness or redness around the fingernails and toenails
- stomach discomfort, upset, or pain
- stomach upset
- straining while passing stool
- swelling of the abdominal or stomach area
- swelling or inflammation of the mouth
- swollen, red, or tender area of infection
- trouble with sleeping
- unable to sleep
- white patches in the mouth, tongue, or throat
- loose stools
- Change in the color, amount, or odor of vaginal discharge
Incidence Not Known
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- bloody, black, or tarry stools
- clay-colored stools
- feeling of discomfort
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- high fever
- inflammation of the joints
- irritation or inflammation of the eyelid
- joint or muscle pain
- muscle aches
- rectal bleeding
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- sudden decrease in the amount of urine
- swollen lymph glands
- swollen or painful glands
- unpleasant breath odor
- vomiting of blood
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
22 to 33% in serum and from 21 to 29% in plasma.
2.09 to 2.84 hours
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou