I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Pletil (Brand name: Tinidazole)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$2.92||$55.40||$230.85 $175.45|
|90 pills||$2.62||$110.81||$346.28 $235.47|
|120 pills||$2.46||$166.21||$461.70 $295.49|
|180 pills||$2.31||$277.02||$692.55 $415.53|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.98||$10.58||$69.31 $58.73|
|90 pills||$0.92||$21.17||$103.97 $82.80|
|120 pills||$0.89||$31.75||$138.62 $106.87|
|180 pills||$0.86||$52.94||$207.94 $155.00|
|270 pills||$0.84||$84.70||$311.90 $227.21|
|360 pills||$0.83||$116.46||$415.87 $299.41|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.81||$3.69||$76.95 $73.26|
|120 pills||$0.79||$7.39||$102.60 $95.21|
|180 pills||$0.77||$14.78||$153.90 $139.12|
|270 pills||$0.76||$25.87||$230.85 $204.98|
|360 pills||$0.75||$36.94||$307.80 $270.86|
Pletil is used for treating certain parasitic and bacterial infections. Pletil is an antiprotozoal and antibiotic. It works by killing sensitive parasites and bacteria.
Use Pletil as directed by your doctor.
- Take Pletil by mouth with food.
- If you have trouble swallowing the tablets, check with your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you take cholestyramine, do not take it at the same time you take Pletil. Talk with your doctor about how you should take cholestyramine with Pletil.
- If more than one dose of Pletil is required, continue using Pletil for the full course of treatment in order to clear up your infection completely, even if you feel better in a few days. Do not miss any dose.
- If you miss a dose of Pletil, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Pletil.
Store Pletil at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Brief storage at temperatures between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C) is permitted. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Pletil out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Pletil if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Pletil or to other nitroimidazole medicines (metronidazole)
- you have the blood disease porphyria
- you are in your first 3 months of pregnancy
- you are taking astemizole, busulfan, cisapride, or terfenadine
- you have taken disulfiram within the past 2 weeks.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Pletil. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have nerve, brain, or blood problems; a yeast infection; or a history of seizures or liver problems
- if you are undergoing dialysis.
Some medicines may interact with Pletil. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Azole antifungals (eg, ketoconazole) or cimetidine because they may increase the risk of Pletil's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Pletil's effectiveness
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), astemizole, busulfan, cisapride, cyclosporine, fluorouracil, lithium, macrolide immunosuppressants (eg, tacrolimus), sulfonylureas (eg, glipizide), or terfenadine because their actions and the risk of their side effects may be increased
- Disulfiram because side effects, such as mental or mood changes, may occur
- Oral contraceptives (birth control pills) because their effectiveness may be decreased by Pletil.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Pletil may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Pletil may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Pletil with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or taking products that contain alcohol while taking Pletil and for 3 days after the last dose.
- Pletil only works against bacteria and parasites; it does not treat viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- Be sure to use Pletil for the full course of treatment. If you do not, the medicine may not clear up your infection completely. The bacteria or parasites could also become less sensitive to this or other medicines. This could make the infection harder to treat in the future.
- Pletil may discolor or darken the urine. This is normal and not a cause for concern.
- Hormonal birth control (eg, birth control pills) may not work as well while you are using Pletil. To prevent pregnancy, use an extra form of birth control (eg, condoms).
- Tell your doctor or dentist that you take Pletil before you receive any medical or dental care, emergency care, or surgery.
- Pletil may interfere with certain lab tests. Be sure your doctor and lab personnel know you are taking Pletil.
- Lab tests, including blood cell counts, may be performed while you use Pletil. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Pletil with extreme caution in children younger 3 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Pletil may cause harm to the fetus. Pletil should not be used during the first trimester of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Pletil while you are pregnant. Pletil is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Pletil and for 3 days after you have taken the last dose.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Constipation; diarrhea; dizziness; general body discomfort; headache; loss of appetite; metallic/bitter taste in mouth; nausea; stomach pain; tiredness; vomiting; weakness.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); abnormal skin sensations (prickling, tingling); depression; fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; irregular heartbeat; numbness or loss of feeling in the hands or feet; pounding in the chest; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; seizures; shortness of breath; unusual bruising or bleeding ; vaginal irritation or discharge.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Change in consciousness
- difficulty breathing
- loss of consciousness
- noisy breathing
- shortness of breath
- tightness in chest
- Body aches or pain
- coating on tongue
- dryness or soreness of throat
- mood or mental changes
- runny nose
- tender, swollen glands in neck
- voice changes
- Bitter taste
- metallic taste
- Acid or sour stomach
- difficulty having a bowel movement (stool)
- general feeling of discomfort or illness
- loss of appetite
- pain or discomfort in chest, upper stomach, or throat
- weight loss
|Accession Number||DB00911 (APRD01260)|
Plasma protein binding of tinidazole is 12%.
There are no reported overdoses with tinidazole in humans. In acute studies with mice and rats, the LD 50 for mice was generally > 3,600 mg/kg for oral administration and was > 2,300 mg/kg for intraperitoneal administration. In rats, the LD 50 was > 2,000 mg/kg for both oral and intraperitoneal administration.
Elimination half-life is 13.2 ± 1.4 hours. Plasma half-life is 12 to 14 hours.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou