I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Peiton (Brand name: Ciplox)
Atibax c Aristin Argeflox Aprocin Antox Angyr Ancipro Amplibiotic Amiflox Alciprocin Alcipro Alcip-TZ Alcip Afenoxin Aceoto Abact Acacipro Aceoto Adacip Adcip Adcip-TZ Adiflox Aibrex Alcip Alcipro Alcip-TZ Alcon Ciloxan Algocin Alipro Alvebar Amprox Anocip Aristin-C Atibax Avocin Awacip Awa-Cip Azo-Ciproflox Azocistimicina Aceoto Plus Afenoxin Alciprocin Alcon Cilodex Alcon cilox Ancipro Antox Api Ciprocin Apo-Ciproflox Aprocin Aprodex Araxacina Argeflox Aristin Auro-Ciprofloxacin Austell-Ciprofloxacin Austell-Levofloxacin Peiton
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$1.44||$15.53||$101.69 $86.16|
|90 pills||$1.35||$31.06||$152.53 $121.47|
|120 pills||$1.31||$46.60||$203.38 $156.78|
|180 pills||$1.26||$77.65||$305.06 $227.41|
|270 pills||$1.23||$124.25||$457.60 $333.34|
|360 pills||$1.22||$170.82||$610.13 $439.31|
Peiton is used to treat different types of bacterial infections. It may also be used to prevent or slow anthrax after exposure.
Take Cipro exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. Follow the directions on your prescription label.
Take Cipro with a full glass of water (8 ounces). Drink several extra glasses of fluid each day while you are taking this medicine. Cipro may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time each day. Shake the oral suspension (liquid) for at least 15 seconds just before you measure a dose. To be sure you get the correct dose, measure the liquid with a marked measuring spoon or medicine cup, not with a regular table spoon. If you do not have a dose-measuring device, ask your pharmacist for one.
When taking the Cipro oral liquid, swallow it without chewing the medicine beads you may notice in the liquid.
Do not crush, chew, or break an extended-release tablet. Swallow it whole. Breaking the pill may cause too much of the drug to be released at one time. Do not take Cipro with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. You may eat or drink these products as part of a regular meal, but do not use them alone when taking Cipro. They could make the medication less effective.
Take Cipro for the full prescribed length of time. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cleared. Skipping doses may also increase your risk of further infection that is resistant to antibiotics. Cipro will not treat a viral infection such as the common cold or flu.
Store Cipro at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not allow the liquid medicine to freeze.
If you missed a dose - take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Do not take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
Take exactly as prescribed by your Health Provider.
Store this medicine at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Do not allow the liquid medicine to freeze.
You should not use Peiton if you are taking tizanidine (Zanaflex), if you have a history of myasthenia gravis, or if you are allergic to ciprofloxacin or similar antibiotics such as gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and others.
Before taking Peiton, tell your doctor if you have a heart rhythm disorder, kidney or liver disease, joint problems, diabetes, muscle weakness or trouble breathing, a condition called pseudotumor cerebri, a history of seizures, a history of head injury or brain tumor, low levels of potassium in your blood, a personal or family history of Long QT syndrome, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic.
Do not take Peiton with dairy products such as milk or yogurt, or with calcium-fortified juice. Avoid taking antacids, vitamin or mineral supplements, sucralfate (Carafate), or didanosine (Videx) powder or chewable tablets within 6 hours before or 2 hours after you take Peiton. Ciprofloxacin may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles' tendon of the heel. Stop taking Peiton and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions.
You should NOT take Peiton if:
- you are also taking tizanidine (Zanaflex);
- you have a history of myasthenia gravis; or
- you are allergic to ciprofloxacin or similar medications such as gemifloxacin (Factive), levofloxacin (Levaquin), moxifloxacin (Avelox), ofloxacin (Floxin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), and others.
To make sure you can safely take Peiton, tell your doctor if you have any of these other conditions:
- heart rhythm disorder, especially if you take quinidine (Quin-G), disopyramide (Norpace), bretylium (Bretylol), procainamide (Pronestyl, Procan SR), amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone), or sotalol (Betapace);
- a history of head injury or brain tumor;
- a condition called pseudotumor cerebri (high pressure inside the skull that may cause headaches, vision loss, or other symptoms);
- a history of allergic reaction to an antibiotic;
- joint problems;
- kidney or liver disease;
- epilepsy or seizures;
- muscle weakness or trouble breathing;
- low levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia); or
- a personal or family history of Long QT syndrome.
FDA pregnancy category C. It is not known whether Peiton will harm an unborn baby. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant while using it. Ciprofloxacin passes into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby. Do not use this medication without telling your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. Peiton may cause swelling or tearing of a tendon (the fiber that connects bones to muscles in the body), especially in the Achilles' tendon of the heel. These effects may be more likely to occur if you are over 60, if you take steroid medication, or if you have had a kidney, heart, or lung transplant. Stop taking Peiton and call your doctor at once if you have sudden pain, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or movement problems in any of your joints. Rest the joint until you receive medical care or instructions. Do not share Peiton with another person (especially a child), even if they have the same symptoms you have.
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Peiton: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Stop using Peiton and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- severe dizziness, fainting, fast or pounding heartbeats;
- sudden pain, snapping or popping sound, bruising, swelling, tenderness, stiffness, or loss of movement in any of your joints;
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- confusion, hallucinations, depression, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- severe headache, ringing in your ears, dizziness, nausea, vision problems, pain behind your eyes;
- pale or yellowed skin, dark colored urine, fever, weakness;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- easy bruising or bleeding;
- numbness, tingling, or unusual pain anywhere in your body;
- the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild; or
- severe skin reaction -- fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain, followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Less serious side effects:
- nausea, vomiting;
- dizziness or drowsiness;
- blurred vision;
- feeling nervous, anxious, or agitated; or
- sleep problems (insomnia or nightmares).
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Blurred vision or other change in vision
- eye pain
- irritation (severe) or redness of the eye
- skin rash, hives, or itching
- Difficulty seeing at night
- dryness of the eye
- increased sensitivity of the eyes to light
- swelling of the eyelid
- tearing of the eye
- Burning or other discomfort of the eye
- crusting or crystals in corner of the eye
- Bad taste following use in the eye
- feeling of something in the eye
- itching of the eye
- redness of the lining of the eyelids
|Accession Number||DB00537 (APRD00424, EXPT00999)|
20 to 40%
The major adverse effect seen with use of is gastrointestinal irritation, common with many antibiotics.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou