I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Amphicol-V (Brand name: Chloramphenicol)
Atralfenicol Asclor Aristophen Arifenicol Aquapred Anuar Antibioptal Anacetin Amplobiotic Amphicol Alphagram Alfa cloromicol Abefen Acromaxfenicol Adcocetine 1% Agophenol Alfa cloromicol Alphagram Amicol Oogzalf Amphicol-V Anacetin Andrecin Antibioptal A-Phenicol A-phenicol D Aristophen Armacort Anpheclor Amphicol-V
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|60 pills||$0.94||$15.82||$72.50 $56.68|
|90 pills||$0.86||$31.64||$108.76 $77.12|
|120 pills||$0.81||$47.46||$145.01 $97.55|
|180 pills||$0.77||$79.09||$217.51 $138.42|
|270 pills||$0.74||$126.55||$326.27 $199.72|
|360 pills||$0.73||$174.02||$435.02 $261.00|
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.68||$13.01||$73.87 $60.87|
|120 pills||$0.60||$26.00||$98.50 $72.49|
|180 pills||$0.53||$52.00||$147.74 $95.74|
|270 pills||$0.48||$91.02||$221.62 $130.60|
|360 pills||$0.46||$130.03||$295.49 $165.46|
Amphicol-V is used for treating serious infections caused by certain bacteria. Amphicol-V is an antibiotic. It works by killing or slowing the growth of sensitive bacteria.
Use Amphicol-V as directed by your doctor.
- Take Amphicol-V by mouth with or without food.
- If you miss a dose of Amphicol-V, use it as soon as possible. Then use your doses at evenly spaced times as directed by your doctor. Do not use 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Amphicol-V.
Store Amphicol-V at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Amphicol-V out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do NOT use Amphicol-V if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Amphicol-V
- you have previously had serious side effects from Amphicol-V
- you have a low white or red blood cell count or decreased blood platelets
- you have a minor infection such as a cold, flu, throat infection, or you are using Amphicol-V to prevent a bacterial infection
- you are taking other medicines that may decrease your bone marrow (eg, cancer chemotherapy); check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your other medicines may decrease your bone marrow.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Amphicol-V. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have anemia, bone marrow problems, liver disease, or kidney problems.
Some medicines may interact with Amphicol-V. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin) because side effects, including risk of bleeding, may be increased
- Hydantoins (eg, phenytoin) or sulfonylureas (eg, glyburide) because the actions and side effects of these medicines may be increased.
- Medicines that may decrease your bone marrow (eg, cancer chemotherapy ) because the risk of serious side effects, such as low blood platelet levels and low white blood cell counts, may be increased; check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are unsure if any of your medicines may decrease your bone marrow.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Amphicol-V may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose or use Amphicol-V for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Amphicol-V is effective only against bacteria. It is not effective for treating viral infections (eg, the common cold).
- It is important to use Amphicol-V for the full course of treatment. Failure to do so may decrease the effectiveness of Amphicol-V and increase the risk that the bacteria will no longer be sensitive to Amphicol-V and will not be able to be treated by this or certain other antibiotics in the future.
- Long-term or repeated use of Amphicol-V may cause a second infection. Your doctor may want to change your medicine to treat the second infection. Contact your doctor if signs of a second infection occur.
- If symptoms of "gray syndrome" (swelling of the abdomen, pale or blue skin color, vomiting, shock, difficulty breathing, refusal to suck, loose green stools, limp muscles, low temperature) occur in a newborn or infant, contact your doctor. Death may occur within hours of the onset of symptoms. Stopping use of Amphicol-V when symptoms first appear increases the chance for a complete recovery.
- Amphicol-V may lower your body's ability to fight infection. Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections. Notify your doctor of any signs of infection, including fever, sore throat, rash, or chills.
- Amphicol-V may reduce the number of clot-forming cells (platelets) in your blood. To prevent bleeding, avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur. Report any unusual bleeding, bruising, blood in stools, or dark, tarry stools to your doctor.
- Diabetes patients - Amphicol-V may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- LAB TESTS, including complete blood cell counts, may be performed to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Amphicol-V with extreme caution in children younger 1 year. Safety and effectiveness in this age group have not been confirmed.
- Use Amphicol-V with extreme caution in children younger 10 years who have diarrhea or a stomach or bowel infection.
- Use Amphicol-V with extreme caution in premature and full-term infants because they may be more sensitive to the effects of Amphicol-V, especially the risk of "gray syndrome."
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: If you become pregnant while taking Amphicol-V, discuss with your doctor the benefits and risks of using Amphicol-V during pregnancy. Amphicol-V should be used with extreme caution during full-term pregnancy and labor because the fetus may experience severe side effects. Amphicol-V is excreted in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Amphicol-V.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Mild diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); confusion; dark urine; delirium; depression; headache; fever, chills, or sore throat; pain, redness, or swelling at the injection site; symptoms of "gray syndrome" in an infant (swelling of the abdomen, pale or blue skin color, vomiting, shock, difficulty breathing, refusal to suck, loose green stools, limp muscles, low temperature); unusual bleeding or bruising; unusual tiredness; vision changes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Itching, redness, skin rash, swelling, or other sign of irritation not present before use of this medicine
- Burning or stinging
|Accession Number||DB00446 (APRD00862, EXPT00942)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
Plasma protein binding is 50-60% in adults and 32% is premature neonates.
Oral, mouse: LD50 = 1500 mg/kg; Oral, rat: LD50 = 2500 mg/kg. Toxic reactions including fatalities have occurred in the premature and newborn; the signs and symptoms associated with these reactions have been referred to as the gray syndrome. Symptoms include (in order of appearance) abdominal distension with or without emesis, progressive pallid cyanosis, vasomotor collapse frequently accompanied by irregular respiration, and death within a few hours of onset of these symptoms.
Half-life in adults with normal hepatic and renal function is 1.5 - 3.5 hours. In patients with impaired renal function half-life is 3 - 4 hours. In patients with severely impaired hepatic function half-life is 4.6 - 11.6 hours. Half-life in children 1 month to 16 years old is 3 - 6.5 hours, while half-life in infants 1 to 2 days old is 24 hours or longer and is highly variable, especially in low birth-weight infants.
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou