I am a returning customer
Thank you for registering with algeria-pharmacy.org!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Panfugan (Brand name: Vermox)
|Product name||Per Pill||Savings||Per Pack|
|90 pills||$0.50||$7.06||$51.94 $44.87|
|120 pills||$0.46||$14.12||$69.25 $55.13|
|180 pills||$0.42||$28.26||$103.88 $75.62|
|270 pills||$0.39||$49.44||$155.82 $106.38|
|360 pills||$0.38||$70.63||$207.76 $137.12|
Panfugan is used to treat infections caused by worms such as whipworm, pinworm, roundworm, and hookworm. It is also used to treat infections caused by more than one of these worms at the same time. Panfugan is an "antihelmintic," or anti-worm, medication. It prevents worms from growing or multiplying in your body.
Use Panfugan as directed by your doctor.
- Take Panfugan with a full glass of water.
- Panfugan tablets may be swallowed, chewed, or crushed and mixed with food.
- Take all of the Panfugan that has been prescribed for you even if you begin to feel better. Your symptoms may start to improve before the infection is completely treated.
- It may be up to 3 days after treatment before the worm is removed from your stomach and intestines. The amount of time it takes to cure the infection depends on how susceptible the worm is to Panfugan, and how quickly your own digestive system is moving. If the infection has not been cured within 3 weeks, a second treatment may be necessary.
- Fasting, laxatives, and purging will not help cure this infection.
- Treatment of family members and other close contacts may be necessary. Pinworm is spread very easily to others in close contact with the infected person.
- To prevent reinfection, toilets must be disinfected daily, and clothing, linens, towels, and pajamas must be changed and washed daily.
- If you miss a dose of Panfugan, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Panfugan.
Store Panfugan at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Panfugan out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Mebendazole.
Do NOT use Panfugan if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Panfugan.
Some medical conditions may interact with Panfugan. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have certain problems resulting from worm infection (eg, hydatid disease)
- if others in your home also have worm infection.
Some medicines may interact with Panfugan. However, no specific interactions with Panfugan are known at this time.
Important safety information:
- If your symptoms do not get better within 3 weeks, or if they get worse, check with your doctor.
- Do NOT take more than the recommended dose or use for longer than prescribed without checking with your doctor.
- Pinworm infection spreads easily to family members and close contacts. To prevent reinfection: Disinfect toilet and change and wash underwear, bed linens, towels, clothes, and pajamas daily. Do not shake clothes, towels, or bed linens before washing. Wash hands with soap often during the day, especially before eating and after using the toilet. Do not scratch the infected area or place your fingers in your mouth. Wear shoes.
- The entire household may need to be treated if one individual in the household has pinworms. Check with your doctor for more information.
- For several days after treatment with Panfugan, clean the bedroom floor by vacuuming or damp mopping. Avoid dry sweeping because it may stir up dust.
- Lab tests, including complete blood cell counts and liver function, may be performed while you use Panfugan. These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Panfugan should be used with extreme caution in children younger 2 years; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Panfugan may cause harm to the fetus. Do not become pregnant while you are using it. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Panfugan while you are pregnant. It is not known if Panfugan is found in breast milk. If you are or will be breast-feeding while you use Panfugan, check with your doctor. Discuss any possible risks to your baby.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Diarrhea; stomach pain.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever, chills, or persistent sore throat; hoarseness; seizures; yellowing of the eyes or skin.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Contact the support team to get instructions from qualified doctors as taking the treatment in accordance with the safety recommendations and instructions is halfway to a flawless and successful treatment course. Patients, who are hypersensitive to any ingredients of the remedy should avoid its use. The following mild to severe abnormalities can bother patients, who misuse or overuse the drug:
- Black, tarry stools
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- fever with or without chills
- general feeling of tiredness or weakness
- hives or welts, itching, or skin rash
- large, hive-like swelling on the face, eyelids, lips, tongue, throat, hands, legs, feet, or sex organs
- light-colored stools
- lower back or side pain
- nausea and vomiting
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin
- redness of the skin
- sore throat
- sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- unusual tiredness or weakness
- upper right abdominal or stomach pain
- yellow eyes and skin
- Abdominal or stomach pain or upset
Incidence Not Known
- Blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- joint or muscle pain
- red skin lesions, often with a purple center
- red, irritated eyes
- tightness in the chest
- excess air or gas in the stomach or intestines
- full feeling
- hair loss or thinning of the hair
- loss of appetite
- passing gas
- weight loss
|Accession Number||DB00643 (APRD01086)|
|Groups||Approved, Vet approved|
Acute oral toxicity (LD50): 620 mg/kg [Mouse]. Symptoms of overdose include elevated liver enzymes, headaches, hair loss, low levels of white blood cells (neutropenia), fever, and itching.
2.5 to 5.5 hours (range 2.5 to 9 hours) in patients with normal hepatic function. Approximately 35 hours in patients with impaired hepatic function (cholestasis).
Delivery is an important issue, when it comes to online shopping. Our platform is customer-oriented, so we are constantly working on expansion of delivery destinations. It features an international shipping option, which lets customers from all around the world get quality and effective remedies fast. Also delivery is available to many cities in Algeria, including the following:
- Sidi Bel Abbès
- El Oued
- Bordj Bou Arréridj
- Souk Ahras
- El Eulma
- Aïn Béïda
- Tizi Ouzou